Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
i'm the AWP in the OP

(this is a signup post)

Barehanded Brother fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Jul 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Jamuraan posted:

Since I am definitely the best Counter-Strike player here, I will play in this game.

jam please you're probably a silver elite at best

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Jamuraan posted:

Bitch I was cal-i and played cpl twice.

1v1 me irl noob

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

this is my confirmation post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQKM65lqz84

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

chaoslord posted:

Quoting myself to not edit, this part wasn't meant snarkily or anything, I'm new and seriously wouldn't be able to tell the difference because every game I've ever ready starts "Day 1 go!" Like, does having a Night 0 Flavor mean it didn't start with day phase, or do some games actually open with a night action thing?

Only very bad and very good games open with real night actions by players. You've done both good and hilarious work. ##vote Met

Also Quid reeeeeeaaalllly reaching to find a reason to vote Jam. Would vote.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

i was playing CS drunk all night and so now ##Bombsite A

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Asiina posted:

Booyah!

Get owned noobs.

Uninstall losers.

Go back to TF2.

qft

also it turns out the scum are derp and ixtilton and either Opop or Jam

i love easy games

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

chaoslord posted:

Since I'm asking Ixtlilton I'll ask you the same, why them?

Process of elimination, scum wouldn't vote so quickly for the bombsite they chose, I'm not scum, PJF isn't scum, and I don't think Met is scum anymore

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Ixtlilton posted:

Actually, I've got a little game we can play so the doctor can not claim but we still get who he protected if he dies. Still could be counterclaimed at lylo, but meh. I dunno, what do you think Opop, better for the doctor to claim or not claim when he's got a confirmed town at lylo-1?

Anyway, if I were doctor I would've protected Fry, he seems like he would've a good scum target last night.

This is the rolefishiest post of all time. Ixt is blast rolefishing here. Do not like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Well basically after rereading the thread my posts pretty much telegraph this, so here it is, I'm the doctor, and I protected PJF last night. So unless the scum don't have their poo poo together and didn't submit a night kill then that pretty much confirms him as town.

Also Jammy boy, uranus used to be called derp in the good old days, so I agree with you there.

• Locked thread