Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!
Big Special Olympics. It's a loving industry mannnnnnnnnnn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!

Kirk Johnson posted:

When my ex got pregnant with our second we found out it had Downs. She wanted to keep it and I had to basically threaten her with leaving before she would get an abortion, the irony being that we eventually split up anyway lol. Still, dodged a bullet either way.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!

therattle posted:

Our son has Down's. We found out during pregnancy and decided to go ahead. I initially didn't want to but am incredibly glad we did. He's awesome. Unlike you, OP. You're just an rear end in a top hat. (As, unsurprisingly, most of you). You'll probably never really understand loving somebody unconditionally, and your life will be poorer for it.

In answer to your question, over 90% of people do abort, but it isn't always picked up during scans etc. So it would be hard to eradicate.

I disagree, the cat poo poo parasite in my brain has given me a deep, unconditional, borderline irrational love for my cat that you'll never understand.

Isn't that right precious, who's a good little fuzz ball? You are! You are!

Now if only I could figure out why I sort of zone out when driving and have an unconscious urge to slam headfirst into oncoming trucks lately...

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!

mookface posted:

Because blessed are the handicapped and disabled, teaching humility and that every life has value

All of human history suggests they have done an increasingly poo poo job at this...

• Locked thread