Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
If everybody aborted ds babies you wouldn't be here to shitpost OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Downs people can be really good actors & be funny.

This video made me laugh, and the Downs kid is a FAR better actor than the gimp in the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0og__4mZkGI

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Talking of abortions ...

this thread

lol

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Coldbird posted:

I guess I should have somehow clarified I meant "society" as used to represent an entire population of a country, so yeah you have me there

nobody ever gets some awesome job or saves a baby from a burning building then gets told "man, what a contribution to society that was"

the term seems to be pretty much used exclusively when somebody is talking about something they find offensive and wants to rationalize about how it drags down some abstract economic force our something, even though they never gave a single gently caress about the benefit of "society" up until that point

I probably don't have it in me to raise a downs kid either but the "ironic" "logic" being thrown around in this thread kind of ran out of funny before the second page, but everyone keeps posting about how horrible retards are because of some encounter they had when they were nine years old like nobody knows that they're just putting up a two dollar facade over the exact same kind of hate they bash in threads about racism or sexism

edit: megagatts is probably dead on though, but I would actually say the reality applies to a lot more parents than those of retarded kids, nobody would ever honestly say they regretted having a kid even if they 120% did

Yeah I only came back to this to see what people are still blathering on about. Talking about stretching a joke to it's limits

• Locked thread