Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Shoot fv, she's ponging my gart

But Hal, I had a feeling about you. A romantic feeling. Why didn't you return any of my 473 phone calls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i am now thinking of a pong ball bouncing repeatedly off a wobbling gart

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I mean voting somebody for defending you is pretty stupid imo

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I don't think the cop killa is genuine

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

but it's not worth a vote since it's stimulating discussion

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Big Nothing posted:

I mean voting somebody for defending you is pretty stupid imo

not intrinsically, see the argument actually made against you

god drat it bn you are the worst

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

It's a singularity, the more i try the more i gently caress everything up :v:

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Gonna vote with Meatball

##vote rarity

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

uranus posted:

ok im gunna use my cop killing gun of cop finding to shoot someonw, who should it be???/?

Shoot me

do it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Juanito posted:

Gonna vote with Meatball

##vote rarity

u have any of your own thoughts on this

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hi everyone. i dont really have a gun, sorry. what i do have is this:

*FAAAAAAAAAAARRRRTTT*

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
As much as I would also like to vote with meatball just for the sake of meatballs preservation, and for the sake of making sure the name meatball sticks, I get a town vibe from Raritys reaction to BN protecting her. If not Magres I would rather lynch BN or FV.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Some of BN's posts have seemed a bit scummy to me. But, if he really had a special town role I'd be sad to kill him. How often do people fess up real roles like that this early on?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
In my experience people usually claim at like -3 or -2 or if deadline is near and steam is picking up on them.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
I think BN’s behaviour today has been really scummy. His votes and opinions are contradictory and all over the place. He starts with 3 different joke votes, on Rarity, Uranus and then Foo.

His response to derp’s opinions on a bunch of players is this

Big Nothing posted:

reasonable reads

I think Apostate is the most likely to be a bad guy right now.
Despite the fact that derp said aC was town. He doesn't acknowledge that his opinion is the opposite of derp's or explain anything about his opinon. BN also doesn’t move his vote at this point.

He then got into an argument with Hal about it seeming like Hal is just voting for “whoever”, then when the topic of the vig comes up his choices are

Big Nothing posted:

Jake or Hal IMO
He hasn’t even mentioned Jake before this point and he is still sitting on his Foo joke vote.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Why do you want to lynch Magres? You haven't actually mentioned a reason for it at all.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Doh, meant to be in reply to Jake:

JakeP posted:

As much as I would also like to vote with meatball just for the sake of meatballs preservation, and for the sake of making sure the name meatball sticks, I get a town vibe from Raritys reaction to BN protecting her. If not Magres I would rather lynch BN or FV.

Why do you want to lynch Magres? You haven't actually mentioned a reason for it at all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

He hasn’t even mentioned Jake before this point and he is still sitting on his Foo joke vote.

Pretty sure BN has already named 6 people he would vote for, and I think I am the only person he actually gave any reasoning for. A couple of those are probably in jokephase but come on son, how can you accuse me of "not caring who gets killed"?

Isn't he always pretty terrible though? Would scum just desperately cling to an overtly terrible case? Probably not best to get rid of the claimed doctor just because he's being dumb.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Because Magres said he was just too important to have to participate in D1

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

worst scum catchup vote ever FV. ##vote Fiery_Valkyrie

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Big Nothing posted:

So your play hasn't been scummy and contradictory?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

That's not exactly how I read what Magres wrote and Jake has only mentioned Magres in the context of joking until he said he wanted to lynch him. Would vote Jake as well.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

So your play hasn't been lazy and :effort:?

I've said multiple times i hate D1. Until a flip occurs there's only a few things im 100% on.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

gently caress you. I didn't say that I'm too important to do D1, I said that I don't like jokephase and turbolynching so I don't get in on them. Because D1 is inevitably almost entirely jokephase, I don't play much in D1 most games.

Don't put words in my mouth.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Magres posted:

gently caress you. I didn't say that I'm too important to do D1, I said that I don't like jokephase and turbolynching so I don't get in on them. Because D1 is inevitably almost entirely jokephase, I don't play much in D1 most games.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I like this guy.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry, I meant to say Magres is too uptight to play D1

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Magres I know you are awake come back and lets find the scum together

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Big Nothing posted:

So your play hasn't been lazy and :effort:?

I've said multiple times i hate D1. Until a flip occurs there's only a few things im 100% on.

Who's 100% on D1?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Who's 100% on D1?

Big Nothing is 100% wrong

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

You'd like to know wouldn't you dirty cop :wink:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Magres I know you are awake come back and lets find the scum together

I'm heading to bed, I have to be up for work in three and a half hours and have been wracking my brains trying to figure out a way to win New Vegas. Work tomorrow is going to suck. I'll try to slurp down some coffee and reread poo poo tomorrow.

Also I'm not uptight :mad: I just don't enjoy the 'ironic shitposting' humor of jokephase. I'm fine with other people doing it but it doesn't appeal to me so I don't partake :shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah but if nobody does anything then the day ends in a no lynch and we have nothing to go off of tomorrow

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hello all i am doing something

##vote big nothing

#teammagres

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Can you try a better action Ernie?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I don't like Big Nothing's "callout" on FV. ##vote Big Nothing

Sorry for not being around, got dragged into repaying favors over the last couple days.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

You do know your voting for a doctor, right? the doctor that was uncounterclaimed? The doctor that still has FV's and Opops vote on him, even after he claimed?

yeah just wanted to reiterate that

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

Big Nothing posted:

actually no, it wasn't bad at all

##vote Big Nothing

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Big Nothing posted:

You do know your voting for a doctor, right? the doctor that was uncounterclaimed? The doctor that still has FV's and Opops vote on him, even after he claimed?

yeah just wanted to reiterate that

Oh am I? Whoops. ##unvote Will give the thread a proper reread now.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I missed that claim too. I don't think a doctor would ever counterclaim you on D1 though..

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

That's not exactly how I read what Magres wrote and Jake has only mentioned Magres in the context of joking until he said he wanted to lynch him. Would vote Jake as well.

lol magres only posts are complaining and excuse making. Yours aren't much better.

• Locked thread