Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

##create rule Everytime a rule is successfully followed, the Homophobia meter resets to 0

##enter Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone, I am heterosexual

Success. Side effect: Eight Dollars (Effect: Calvinball) is moved to the Speaking Zone as Grandicap replaces him inside the T E R R O R Z O N E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##Rule all rules created in between a mod accepting the rules as successful are processed in inverse order, First In Last Out (FILO)

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

##Rule all rules created in between a mod accepting the rules as successful are processed in inverse order, First In Last Out (FILO)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you

Success.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##new zone Lava zone: This zone surrounds the voting zone. To enter it you need lava gear. Lave gear can be bought at the shop zone. If you enter the zone without Lava gear you may not vote for that phase.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##new Zone TUNNEL ZONE: This zone connects the Voting Zone and the Action Zone and bypasses the requirement to travel through all other zones

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##new Zone LAZER ZONE: THis zone has lazers and is :krad:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##new rule, the tunnel zone collapses every time someone says "I'm gay" and you will need a pick axe that can be bought at the shop zone to fix the tunnel zone.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##acquire item: rule remover. this lets you remove one rule permanently and it may not come back in any form.
##set the rule remover's price at zero. acquire it for free
##use the item duplicator to duplicate it three times.
##remove all the rules that mention me.
##rule no more rule removers can be used after this.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##Rule rule removers actually enforce a rule rather than remove it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, zone of shut up grandi. this zone voids any of grandi's rules while i am in it. it is in the shop.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##rule today is opposite day, all rules created have the opposite effect for all of day one

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
:shrek:

Grandi old chap you can't make rules anyway. You're in the T E R R O R Z O N E.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

Grandi old chap you can't make rules anyway. You're in the T E R R O R Z O N E.

that could have saved me some effort

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##move to action zone I'mgay
##rule all rules made in terror zone are legal as long as the player creating those rules is in a valid rule creation zone when those rules are resolved
##acquire calvinball
##throw calvinball at capps moving him to the Laser zone

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##enter Action Zone by the way I'm gay.

##create new Zone "The Society of the Green Dragon" Zone - Everyone in this zone may talk, but they must begin with the action "##drink [beverage]". So long as one person is in this zone the # of Cthulu points will become zero.

##enter "The Society of the Green Dragon" Zone and I'm still gay

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You can't move to the action zone you are in the terror zone.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create new zone The Society of the Green Dragon's library. This library contains lore about Cthulhu. If you enter this zone lose 1d6 sanity points, but you also gain Cthulhu's favor which allows you to replace your arms with tentacles, letting you carry 6 items.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Grandicap is in the T E R R O R Z O N E. Nothing he said matters. Removing his rules. He violates rules by attempting to create rules, so let me figure that out too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, the plague zone. The plague zone is in the action zone and surrounds the The Society of the Green Dragon. If you enter the plague zone you lose 1d6 sanity points and gain the PLAGUE. Any time you enter a zone with another player in it they immediately get the PLAGUE. Whenever you have the plague you must occasionally do a ##sneeze action

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create new zone, Graveyard. Its a place where we can visit all the fallen players

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Wait, where is the rule that being in the terror zone is a bad thing where you can't do things?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##create zone, the Catacombs which is also inside the plague zone but just next to the Library/Society of the Green Dragon. Every real life day there is a X/50 chance for a random assortment of zombies (where X is the number of people still in the game) to rise up and leave the catacombs. The zombies will then enter the zone with the most people and scare them all into a different zone of their choice. They must perform a purification ritual of their choice before they can enter the zombie-filled zone again.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

##create zone, the Catacombs which is also inside the plague zone but just next to the Library/Society of the Green Dragon. Every real life day there is a X/50 chance for a random assortment of zombies (where X is the number of people still in the game) to rise up and leave the catacombs. The zombies will then enter the zone with the most people and scare them all into a different zone of their choice. They must perform a purification ritual of their choice before they can enter the zombie-filled zone again.

i was about to do something like this with the graveyard :(

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
You're right. You can still do stuff there. My bad. Let me figure this poo poo out.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he still can't leave the zone to go to the action zone though

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##drink whiskey sour

We were both thinking the same thing then lol.

Also Grandi the T E R R O R Z O N E is inside the Speaking Zone and not the action zone. Also you have to wait until someone else replaces you in the zone before you can get out. I can't touch the Calvinball still so it's up to some other dude.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

mr.capps posted:

he still can't leave the zone to go to the action zone though

That is accurate.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##enter Bone Zone

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

##drink whiskey sour

We were both thinking the same thing then lol.

Also Grandi the T E R R O R Z O N E is inside the Speaking Zone and not the action zone. Also you have to wait until someone else replaces you in the zone before you can get out. I can't touch the Calvinball still so it's up to some other dude.

my idea was to have those would get the plague only become zombies when they die and have them wander the graveyard

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##drinks grapefruit juice

Hal Incandenza posted:

##enter Bone Zone

Gotta say your sexuality bub.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##enter Bone Zone totally gay

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Now, now, Hal. With a murderer around, you have to tell us the music!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixtlilton posted:

Now, now, Hal. With a murderer around, you have to tell us the music!

##enter Bone Zone I'm totally gay for Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline"

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

##drinks gin and tonic

Hal Incandenza posted:

So good so good indeed...

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

quote:

##new zone Lava zone: This zone surrounds the voting zone. To enter it you need lava gear. Lave gear can be bought at the shop zone. If you enter the zone without Lava gear you may not vote for that phase.
##new Zone TUNNEL ZONE: This zone connects the Voting Zone and the Action Zone and bypasses the requirement to travel through all other zones
##new Zone LAZER ZONE: THis zone has lazers and is :krad:
##new rule, the tunnel zone collapses every time someone says "I'm gay" and you will need a pick axe that can be bought at the shop zone to fix the tunnel zone.
##rule no more rule removers can be used after this.
##Rule rule removers actually enforce a rule rather than remove it
##create zone, zone of shut up grandi. this zone voids any of grandi's rules while i am in it. it is in the shop.
##rule today is opposite day, all rules created have the opposite effect for all of day one

##create new Zone "The Society of the Green Dragon" Zone - Everyone in this zone may talk, but they must begin with the action "##drink [beverage]". So long as one person is in this zone the # of Cthulu points will become zero.
##create new zone The Society of the Green Dragon's library. This library contains lore about Cthulhu. If you enter this zone lose 1d6 sanity points, but you also gain Cthulhu's favor which allows you to replace your arms with tentacles, letting you carry 6 items.
##create zone, the plague zone. The plague zone is in the action zone and surrounds the The Society of the Green Dragon. If you enter the plague zone you lose 1d6 sanity points and gain the PLAGUE. Any time you enter a zone with another player in it they immediately get the PLAGUE. Whenever you have the plague you must occasionally do a ##sneeze action
##create new zone, Graveyard. Its a place where we can visit all the fallen players
##rule all rules made in terror zone are legal as long as the player creating those rules is in a valid rule creation zone when those rules are resolved

Success except stricken rules because I have no idea how to process them. However, all of these rules will be processed, for this time only (because that's terrible), in a reverse order because of Grandi's rule on the last page. I'm also removing that rule with mod discretion and my removal will not trigger any other rule.

mrcapps posted:

##acquire item: rule remover. this lets you remove one rule permanently and it may not come back in any form.
##set the rule remover's price at zero. acquire it for free
##use the item duplicator to duplicate it three times.
##remove all the rules that mention me.

Success.

Grandi posted:

##move to action zone I'mgay

Success.

Eight Dollars posted:

##enter Action Zone by the way I'm gay.
##enter "The Society of the Green Dragon" Zone and I'm still gay
##drink whiskey sour
##drinks grapefruit juice
##drinks gin and tonic

Success... I guess.

Hal posted:

##enter Bone Zone
##enter Bone Zone totally gay

Success, violation of one rule increases homophobia count. Success completion of subsequent rules resets the homophobia count.

merk fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 12, 2014

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule everytime the homophobia meter is reset the gay pride meter goes up one. If the gay pride meter reaches 5 everyone has every said "I'm gay" will feel a sense of fulfillment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
please make sure those rules that mention me are removed i don't want to get confused

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Grandicap posted:

##acquire calvinball
##throw calvinball at capps moving him to the Laser zone[/b]

You must use :siren: when using the Calvinball. Actions failed.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

mr.capps posted:

##rule everytime the homophobia meter is reset the gay pride meter goes up one. If the gay pride meter reaches 5 everyone has every said "I'm gay" will feel a sense of fulfillment.

Success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##acquire a new calvinball in my store, set the price to zero, put it in my inventory
##rule a player who is hit by a calvinball while holding onto a calvinball of their own is not effected by any calvinball related shenanigans

• Locked thread