Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
sign me up
and cheat the system to give me an anarchist role, you know i will excel at that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule when moving into a new zone plays much state their sexuality in a "I'm" statement.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule Every time someone states they are heterosexual or straight the homophobia meter goes up by one. If the homophobia meter ever reaches 10 the last person to state they are straight is removed from the game for being a homophobic.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone Rock the Vote Zone: Any player who enters the Rock the Vote Zone may do the ##rock the vote action. This player can throw a rock at any player in the voting zone. That player must then vote themselves and post the lyrics of one of their favorite rock songs.

##create zone Rock Zone: Rock zone is the only place where you are allowed to pick up rocks to be used in the Rock the Vote Zone. To enter the Rock Zone you must say your are heterosexual or straight.

##rule a player may only carry one rock at a time

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create Shop Zone: Shop zone allows you to buy one shot powers. The shop zone only accepts rocks as currency. The first player to enter the shop zone is the shop keeper. They can not buy any items but they can sell them and get the rocks. If the shop keeper leaves the shop zone and its empty the next player to enter the zone is the new shop keeper. The Shop Keeper sets the prices of the items and decides what items are in the shop zone. Setting the prices of items and the creation of items is an action which can be done within the shop zone.[b]

##move into Shop Zone, I'm straight.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##acquire item duplicator for the shop. This item can duplicate items and rocks and bones.
##Set price for item duplicator to zero rocks.
##Since the item duplicator is free and does not need to be bought, put item duplicator in my inventor.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Someone bring the calvinball to the shopzone so I can duplicate it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone Straight Zone: Straight zone is a boundary zone that exists around the T E R R O R Z O N E. To Enter the T E R R O R Z O N E you must past through the Straight Zone and to exit the T E R R O R Z O N E you must past through the Straight Zone. Every time someone passes through the straight zone the homophobia meter goes up by one.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##use item duplicator on myself to create a duplicate of myself.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule I learn the alignment of any player tag by the left hand of my duplicate. This is PM to me.
##rule Any player tag by the right hand of my duplicate acts as if they have just been hit by a calvinball and obey all the rules that apply.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule any player licked by my duplicate immediately becomes masons with me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You don't have to enter the speaking zone to speak you know, the rule is you can only speak in that zone, not that you can't speak in other zones.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You could have come to the shop zone and bought something :'(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Wait, so I have to do 2 actions because I have a duplicate or do actions twice because I have a duplicate?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule, every time a rule is broken the homophobia meter goes up by one
##rule, every time a rule is broken the homophobia meter goes up by one

##create zone Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone, this zone exists in the Duplicate zone: If a duplicate enters this zone they are automatically sacrificed to Cthulhu which raises the Cthulhu meter by 1. If the Cthulhu ever reaches 10 the game is over for everyone and no one but Cthulhu wins.
##create zone Sacrifice a Duplicate Zone, this zone exists in the Duplicate zone: If a duplicate enters this zone they are automatically sacrificed to Cthulhu which raises the Cthulhu meter by 1. If the Cthulhu ever reaches 10 the game is over for everyone and no one but Cthulhu wins.

##have duplicate sacrifice himself
##have duplicate sacrifice himself

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule Everybody in the speaking area must RP as this man

while still being an old timey detective

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule If you move out of the voting zone your vote immediately becomes void.
##rule If any rule is eliminated or voided all rules are reset.
##rule Every time a rule is removed the Cthulhu meter goes up by one.
##rule All other rules must be removed before the Cthulhu meter rule for the Cthulhu meter rule to be removed.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##new zone Lava zone: This zone surrounds the voting zone. To enter it you need lava gear. Lave gear can be bought at the shop zone. If you enter the zone without Lava gear you may not vote for that phase.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##new rule, the tunnel zone collapses every time someone says "I'm gay" and you will need a pick axe that can be bought at the shop zone to fix the tunnel zone.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##acquire item: rule remover. this lets you remove one rule permanently and it may not come back in any form.
##set the rule remover's price at zero. acquire it for free
##use the item duplicator to duplicate it three times.
##remove all the rules that mention me.
##rule no more rule removers can be used after this.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, zone of shut up grandi. this zone voids any of grandi's rules while i am in it. it is in the shop.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

:shrek:

Grandi old chap you can't make rules anyway. You're in the T E R R O R Z O N E.

that could have saved me some effort

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
You can't move to the action zone you are in the terror zone.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create new zone The Society of the Green Dragon's library. This library contains lore about Cthulhu. If you enter this zone lose 1d6 sanity points, but you also gain Cthulhu's favor which allows you to replace your arms with tentacles, letting you carry 6 items.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, the plague zone. The plague zone is in the action zone and surrounds the The Society of the Green Dragon. If you enter the plague zone you lose 1d6 sanity points and gain the PLAGUE. Any time you enter a zone with another player in it they immediately get the PLAGUE. Whenever you have the plague you must occasionally do a ##sneeze action

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create new zone, Graveyard. Its a place where we can visit all the fallen players

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

##create zone, the Catacombs which is also inside the plague zone but just next to the Library/Society of the Green Dragon. Every real life day there is a X/50 chance for a random assortment of zombies (where X is the number of people still in the game) to rise up and leave the catacombs. The zombies will then enter the zone with the most people and scare them all into a different zone of their choice. They must perform a purification ritual of their choice before they can enter the zombie-filled zone again.

i was about to do something like this with the graveyard :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he still can't leave the zone to go to the action zone though

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Eight Dollars posted:

##drink whiskey sour

We were both thinking the same thing then lol.

:shrek:

Also Grandi the T E R R O R Z O N E is inside the Speaking Zone and not the action zone. Also you have to wait until someone else replaces you in the zone before you can get out. I can't touch the Calvinball still so it's up to some other dude.

my idea was to have those would get the plague only become zombies when they die and have them wander the graveyard

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule everytime the homophobia meter is reset the gay pride meter goes up one. If the gay pride meter reaches 5 everyone has every said "I'm gay" will feel a sense of fulfillment.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
please make sure those rules that mention me are removed i don't want to get confused

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##acquire a new calvinball in my store, set the price to zero, put it in my inventory
##rule a player who is hit by a calvinball while holding onto a calvinball of their own is not effected by any calvinball related shenanigans

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create zone, gay pride zone: If you are in the gay pride zone once the gay pride meter fills up you can heal 1d6 insanity points.
##rule, insanity. If you reach 5 insanity points you gain one quirk of your choice, if you reach 10 insanity points you gain a mental illness of your choice which you must RP. For example: OCD or schizophrenia. If you reach 15 insanity points you must immediately go to the NUT HOUSE.
##create zone, Nut House: If you enter the nut house because you have 15 or more insanity points you must stay in there for at least one day. Doing so will reset your insanity points back to five. You may not take night actions while in the nut house

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule ernie. now must type all of his posts backwards

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule Juanito can't post

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hi im Juanito

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##rule merk can now vote too

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Juanito posted:

##rule Canadians must preface all posts with :canada:

##rule no post restrictions can be created for Americans :911:

hi its me capps again

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##create mall zone around shop zone. If you enter the mall zone there is a 25% chance you will become a teenager and have to use hip slang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
nope plague is in
plague always in

• Locked thread