Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I'm going to be busy as gently caress this weekend. But I want in on this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##be very confused

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##rule to preserve merk's sanity, each player may only create or modify X rules per day where x is the absolute value of the equation |(#of living players) - (game day#)
##Enter rock zone while being straight like an arrow

##get rock

##enter rock the vote zone

##enter action zone

##use tunnel zone to enter voting zone

##vote ernie

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##vote ixtillion
##enter whaling zone
##join voyage

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
so uh
deadline real soon. Vote ixtillion for a better tomorrow.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##pick up all the whale points, blubber and bones since no one else bothered to
##join next voyage

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't really think of "points" as something that has to be picked up!

Enjoy your bones and blubber or smegma or whatever it's called though.

##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone left whalebone greave, including mystic glyphs of protection
##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone right whalebone greave, including mystic glyphs of strength
##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone left whalebone bracer, including mystic glyphs of wisdom
##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone right whalebone bracer, including mystic glyphs of arcane insight
##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone helm, including mystic glyphs of clairvoyance
##painstakingly carve whalebone into whalebone whalebone dagger, including mystic glyphs of eternal ownership

##create rule anyone who equips a full set of armor and weaponry of their own making from materials harvested in accordance with extant rules can grant themselves a flavor appropriate power
##equip whalebone armor and whalebone dagger, becoming a JOAT with One Shots of Doc, Empower, Cop, and Mirror as night actions.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

merk posted:

You can't create night actions.

Fiiine

##create rule gladiatorial combat -- any two players who have equipped a full set of armor and weaponry of their own making from materials harvested in accordance with extant rules can engage in single combat at during the day. Once two combatants have been declared, they each write a description of the fight in approximately 100 words. The next 5 players to post judge them harshly and pick a winner 3/5. The loser is eliminated

##equip whalebone armor and whalebone dagger, becoming eligible for gladiatorial combat

COME AT ME BRO.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##begin combat -- as described by KFC

KFC glares at the machine crafted replica of his detailed handiwork, and he lunges forth at Ernie in his ersatz armor, all but blinded by rage and misses.

KFC staggers through the space that would until have been recently occupied by Ernie's arm, and whirls around in time to catch Ernie's blade with his left bracer.

KFC shouts as Ernie parries a stab meant for his gut and slams his greave-covered shin into KFC’s knee.

Ernie lifts his dagger high as KFC collapses. KFC grins, holds out his empty hand, and speaks “Kaeru!” and the glyph of eternal ownership on Ernie’s dagger flares bright green and the dagger wrenches itself from his hand, and handle first into KFC’s.

“Carved that for a reason,” KFC says and slams both daggers into Ernie’s thigh.

##end description (133 words)

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Ernie. posted:

##grab calvinball duplicate

##throw calvinball duplicate at KFC forcing him to concede the gladiator fight

FOOL!

:siren: ##hold cowabungaball duplicate to the heavens and perform the necessary ritual
##throw cowabungaball duplicate into the tornado -- whoever it hits is going to the ishmael zone

With this distraction dispatched, I demand our combat be judged!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##shiv opop

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Opopanax posted:

I was wrong!

##eat a KFC double down, then shiv again

No mercy!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Hal Incandenza posted:

Noooooooooooooooooo I don't want to live anymore with Opop

Get in my zone!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
:qq: this is an open and shut case. I killed opop in compliance with the rules governing my zone. My actions were justified by all possible metrics.

Eight Dollars posted:

:qq: If capps is phoenix wright I will be Gumshoe Edgewood. I can not stand letting anyone escape the hand of justice!

##become prosecutor

You're a sham, "Edgewood"!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
##accept Capps as defense attorney on the condition he role plays as Phoenix Wright and posts appropriate gifs

Suggest you visit court-records.net to find them.

Also... opop..... whyyyyyyy?! Why did you come into my zone? You knew the risks.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
What is that noise? You guys have to hear that right?

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT THE HALLS OF CONGRESS AND THEN YOU CAN USE THE GUT FEELING THAT YOU CAN USE IT FOR THE FIRST FEW WEEKS OF MY LIFE? (this insanity brought to you by my phone's auto complete for phrases.)

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Wright I hope you know what you're doing...

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Mr Wright he challenged me, everyone knows those weapons were made to protect the peace!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Fighting for my Life am I? Worth changing for dramatic effect then.

Now, where were we...

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

well... here I am.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Hmm

That looks very much like the knife I used to carve my whalebone dagger

And that... that looks delicious.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Mr. Dollars you amuse me.

But in all seriousness.

It was clear that I was wielding both my dagger and ernie's copy at the time, fresh from the battle . That's one in each hand.

How many hands do you suppose that I have such that I would've been able to stab Mr. Poponax with my carving knife while equipping both finely crafted blades?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Grrr....

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Mr. Dollars... perhaps you are unaware of my expertise in this field...

people have been making chicken jokes about my name since my very first mafia game.

In response to this I have been cultivating a great many skills with regards to KFC Menu items. and if you don't think spearing an unorthodox sandwich as it falls from the sky and eating it like a shish kebab is one of them, then you are sorely mistaken!

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

mr.capps posted:

Oh gently caress.

My sentiments exactly.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

I ONLY HAVE TWO ARMS! See?

BEHOLD MY ONLY TWO ARMS!

I CAN MOVE THEM VERY FAST BUT THERE ARE STILL ONLY 2 OF THEM.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Opopanax posted:

:ghost:KFC....I forgive you....

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I actually would've started going after 8bux the next day if it mattered. Capps did great. I had ixtillion pegged early.

I'm a little bummed I didn't get to play mafia but this was fun too, thanks merk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
I voted 5. Went Hog wild

• Locked thread