Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

how about: a sitcom where everyone smokes weed all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

or maybe a gameshow where everybody smokes weed

beer pal

like maybe its like the price is right, but you try to guess the price per gram of different strains of weed. and then at the end, the big prize is usually a trip to burning man

beer pal

America's Got Talent:
*guy performs cool magic act*
howard stern: ughh
*really good singer sings the titanic song*
simon cowel rolls his eyes
*guy takes really huge bong rip*
other judge: thats what this competition is all about. i dont think we need to vote, youre through to the next round

beer pal

facebook for weed

beer pal

weedbook: it's the facebook for weed

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

I'm a drug sniffing dog. My owner hides weed from me and if I find it he gives me a treat. Five days a week, he puts the weed under a barrel. He puts it in a briefcase. He stuffs it down his pants. And he asks me to sniff. Then we go out to the car. Oh boy! We are going on a ride. But the ride is to another car, and I'm supposed to sniff the car. Smell of metal, tic tacs, motor oil, weed. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long. Then I go home and in my dreams I'm chasing a cat and its full of weed. I rip the cat apart and the weed is in its guts. I look to my owner for a treat but he's not there. I look at the cat and it has my owner's face. The guts of the cat pulse red and blue. Carefully I take the weed and cook it into butter. Then I cook the butter into dog treats. This is in my kennel, only it doesn't look like my kennel. I'm surrounded by all the men I've sent to prison. I hear a sniffing sound. A mighty sniffing sound, like the wind through the trees. Gods nose is sniffing for my weed butter. I know I will be found. Then I wake up. I smell weed all day long. I smell weed all day long.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

old people smoking weed

• Locked thread