Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

A weed bakery called "pie times"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

Campus is totally dry, man. Only one ounce remains. Competitors must scale the Aggro Crag to score some dank nugs!

GEExCEE

I hear some of the heads in East dorm have got a Jenkem co-op goin. Should be some potent stuff brother

GEExCEE

[inside the house, on weed]

woa did that door just say something to me

GEExCEE

Spartacus and all his slave buddies are chilling out on their commune, tending to the weed plants, relaxing, enjoying mutual j/o seshs before the modern concept of homosexuality, etc. Some goobers from the roman DEA drive up in black chariots, black sunglasses, gladius at the hip, the works.

Roman Narc: Yo, you guys are hosed. We hear yall r growin dope out here and Spartacus is in charge. We got orders to bring him in. Where's Spartacus?

*first slave nervously stands up*: I'm Spartacus!

*all the dudes look at each other and another guy stands up* I"M SPARTACUS he says

all the ex slaves start standing up and saying their spartacus

one sneaky dude lights the weed field on fire behind the romans, smoke is huffing and puffing everywhere on the sly and getting the roman soldiers secretly stoned

roman soldier: i'm spartacus

other roman soldier/bugs bunny; ain't i a stinker!

GEExCEE

haha I remember this one time I was kicking my friends rear end in soul calibur 2 and I got up to do a victory dance and knocked over the bong and spilled it all over the carpet haha I put a bunch of fabreez and axe on it but mom could totally still tell. man shewas PISSED

GEExCEE

Colonel Wood posted:

Game of thrones but the throne is made of weed and everyone wants to smoke and be chill and eat fried capon and play the bear and maiden fair

John Snow is gets caught cheefin with the cool kids by Sam Tarly. They all give Tarly a super noogie after he doesnt want to toke and make him swear that hewon't tell the Lord Commander. But then that sneak lil narc goes and tells old an Mormont anyway and he's like "JOHN SNOW COME TO MY QUARTERS IMMEDIATELY" and everyones like "Ooooooooooh poo poo!" but then John goes to Mormont's room and Mormont is looking super serious. He says, "i'm dissapointed in you, snow." and john's like "i know dude" and Mormont is like "thats some nasty rear end ditch weed i heard u were smokin. come see me next time you need man" and he pops open a secret compartment, with a bunch of bongs and a vape and some oil and they both do some dabs.

GEExCEE

I punched out Dr WHo when no one was looking and stole his weed and hotboxed that phonebooth thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

dude wrote himself a prescription for a LOT of weed

• Locked thread