Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

dogcrash truther posted:

The concept of this one is there's two dudes and one dude is like "let's smoke" and the other dude is like "Alright" and then the first dude is like "i got a new piece, let's use it" and the second dude is like "totally" and then the first dude brings the piece out and it's, like, it's just a big glass dick, and the balls are where the weed goes and you smoke it through the peehole, and the second guy is like "uhhh..no way i'm smoking from that" and the first guy is like "why not? it'sa great piece. it hits like a champ. it's a nice smooth smoke" and the second guy is like "it's a big dick" and the firstg guy is like "look, you just put your mouth here [puts his mouth on the pee hole] thnn yh hv t mssge th bwl" he's talking like this because his mouth is on the dick piece, and he's rubbing his hands on the balls where the weed is, and the carb is in the back so then hes like "thn yh hv t fnger th hole" (he's talking about the carb here) and..and then there's this pure white stream of smoke that goes through the dick and into his mouth and then he's like "wow...fuckin a man i'm so blazed now are you sure you dont want to try it?" and the second guy is kind of like "ohhhh kayyyy..." and the thing that makes it funny is that the piece looks exactly like a dick*, like with a vein and everything, and the vein is a different color. it's clearly a very expensive piece. and its made by shivadas.

*circumcised of course

you've got something going there i can see this being very funny with some good comedians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

watho

Looke posted:

a jew would deliver it best

i'm thinking woddy allan and the singer of nickelback i heard that he's looking for a start in his acting career and this could be it

watho

i am he posted:

a taunt that you could do in halo or call of duty, sort of like the infamous teabagging meme, but you turn you gun around and smoke weed out of it like a bowl

a new prank where you tell somone to smoke out of a bong and then they shoot themslevs because it was actually a gun

watho

it couls be a new viral hit

watho

a parody of a pop song that replaces the original words to instead be baout marijuana :D

• Locked thread