Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

bubblegumbo0 posted:

My earliest memory was Roberto Baggio doing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voT5W9Doa-s

I thought mine was this but i also remember going to see arsenal play newcastle and sitting in the north stand. It was the first football game my dad took me too and i remember it was 2-1. Just looked it up and that game was in november 93 so i was 5 so that was before baggio but that's my second earliest football memory. My english cousins are half italian and i remember how upset they got, when he walked up to take it they thought it was in the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread