Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I think that was Reimold that left not Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I did not expect to score more than one or two runs with that lineup. What a pleasant surprise

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
For fucks sake Mcgowan.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
And then he also walks the next batter after the home run for a sparkling line score of 0.0 IP 1 hit 3 BB and 3 ER woooooooo
E: Gameday says Kawasaki was injured that inning as well? I missed that can anyone fill me in

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
The slow-mo of this review in TB/TOR is really cracking me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008

Lorini posted:

Vin Scully is concerned because Vladamir Putin just landed in Havanna and forgave some multi billion loan to Cuba. 'I wonder what he wants in return?' Too funny.

Amazing. I love Vin

• Locked thread