Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
It occurs to me that war perpetuates because human beings are transfixed by their own memory of the past and prediction of the future, capabilities unique to them and fundamental to the great intelligence that they hold with such pride. This is how war can continue for decades and generations, because memory inspires vengeance and vengeance inspires retribution, but there is no memory of conflict for the wolf or the bear.

Is the natural world a more peaceful one or does nature respond to the absence of prediction by engaging in war perpetual, an ongoing and endless conflict which mankind can and has elevated itself from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTseSi0Qgow

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

carrion kit posted:

surprisingly, this and the dynamics of homosexual sex was already figured out by a fictional Gorilla named Ishmael. Basically there are 'Givers' and there are 'Takers', I highly recommend you read this book OP. it will change the way you look not only about the 'nature' of man but also the nature of your own hole and dick

I don't have a dick or hole.

• Locked thread