Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Checking Youtube, some other dude 'The LA Beast' has also decided to eat an entire cactus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

I mean, I'm not really shocked, just kind of accepting the fact that Youtube has bred an entire small populace of people who are so desperate for pageviews that they will try to eat cacti. And I just gave them some.

Hometown Slime Queen fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jul 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Carl Seitan posted:

Found out an ex-girlfriend of mine got all into WoW and poo poo sometime after we broke up. She now is trying to do the whole "gamer chick" gimmick and posts videos of herself playing WoW, Hearthstone, and LoL while she just rambles into the mic.

What I'm saying is that watching some dude wretch as he ate a cactus was less painful to watch.

No matter how awkward she is, she can just point the camera at her boobs and say something about WoW stats and she'll get like thousands of views and thousands of comments insulting her for being a woman.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Wayside Bazaar posted:

LA Beast loving owns and prob can party irl like John Belushi in his prime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KPWOUkbw8

edit: shoenice, otoh is kinda too sad to watch because even though he seems like a good dude (at least going by the interview Vice did with him) with a big heart, he clearly went through some pretty significant family trauma during childhood and is clearly slowly drinking himself to an early death on/off camera because i really doubt that his poo poo has ever been properly assessed and treated by psych pros.

LA Beast filmed himself eating a 5 lb bag of Haribo sugarless gummibears. Why would anyone do that to themselves. :stare:

EDIT: Also he filmed his bathroom door while he pooped liquid misery and we got to hear all the noises at the end lol

Hometown Slime Queen fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jul 12, 2014

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I wonder how many people have died because of Youtube.

• Locked thread