Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

swiss_army_chainsaw posted:

"we worked things out with the con."

They weren't talking about the convention here, hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

:rolleyes:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

powerpoint star wipe is an homage to sherlock's prolapsed rear end in a top hat but don't worry he doesn't find pleasure in loving with it he just uses it when justice demands

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

What panel was it? Everyone's gonna assume ponies if you don't say.

Pony my Bony: how i learned to tie the knot (and stick it up my rear end)

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol seriously though roxanne lol what a dweeb

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Twas a nigh impossible task and my wife was literally drained, much like the AAs in my bad dragon.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Lofty132 posted:

I'd love to find out how stereotyped his novel is after reding his account, how many specific national types of emotion could there be?

there's that slovenian inquisitiveness we love you for

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

We tried to contact Commander Jenkins again. He assured us that the situation was being managed. The lieutenant came up to the front outpost with us to try and sort it out. My buddy had started to go white. He had started to go into shock. He hadn’t eaten since 0300 and it was almost midnight, putting his total mission time at 18 hours with one ration in between. I knew that I would not be doing my duty as a battle buddy unless I got this poo poo sorted out right there and then.

I said to the front outpost that we are being told one thing by them, one thing by the officers in charge. I said that I would not advance on the enemy stronghold until we had some kind of resolution. I didn’t (and still don’t!) know what actually happened. I can freely admit that. I don’t know what the gently caress actually happened, only that we were caught up in it. I don’t know whether they actually did order the airstrike or not. I just don’t know for sure. But what I do know is that Commander Nelson came down to the front outpost after we refused to go, talked to the junior officers, and we were let back into our barracks.

Back in the safety of our bunk, my buddy and I talked. I made sure he didn’t go to bed on an empty stomach. He finished half a meatloaf MRE. And then I told him that we have to go. We have to get the gently caress off-planet before things got worse. He broke down. I have never seen him so distraught. Star Marine guilt is worse than Catholic guilt, I swear.

He wanted to make sure that none of the base defenders were disadvantaged by his absence. He refused to leave unless he could stay long enough to repair the laser blaster turrets at the front gates. Even though he’d had one of the hardest days/nights of his life, he still put others first. I am so loving proud of him. I told him I would pack up our gear while he fixed the turrets, then we’d get the gently caress out of there.

He fell asleep, but I couldn’t. I was awake most of the night. He shivered the entire night, and it wasn’t from the cold martian night.

The next morning he did exactly what he said he would. He was a little unsteady on his feet, but still wanted to press on. I finished packing up our gear very early and decided that I would go down with him to the blaster turret batteries to help him effect repairs. Another Star Marine was there. We told him the situation, that we were leaving, and he was very understanding. He said he would stay on the gate watching for aliens after we left.

:drat:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Waddup, mah triggers!

whoah big ol' cis scum gonna storm in here and appropriate tumblr culture from the crying 14 year olds

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

before we tear megg down anymore, please don't forget that she made some of the realest art ever.

:nws: http://33.media.tumblr.com/c0cfe1a324f30b49e3cfe981ff648fc3/tumblr_meu9jxsRHw1rui09lo1_r1_500.jpg :nws:

drat, kinda just makes life make sense, don't it

Also, pay her to write the origin story of this picture please and thanks.

Rad Tad fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 11, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Angela Christine posted:

Pretty sure the origin of that picture is this picture: :nws: http://megg33k.tumblr.com/post/90071290891 :nws:

:barf:

e: VV done and done, thanks!

Rad Tad fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 11, 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

give her the title Rox for Brains and just let her go

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i got to drink pineapple faygo

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

These dipshits think GAAP is where you buy cheap T-shirts

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Quint Gets Eaten posted:

But as a female in my twenties I am now horrified at the thought of being lumped in with this group of people.

Unless you are going to march into the streets violently demanding everyone legally recognise your love for having sex with plants (but not making love, you don't feel love), no one is going to lump you in with these people.

I know plenty of people who watch Dr. Who and they are all horrible dorks, but they are just dorks.

Also, petitioning the notion to abbreviate Aromantic Plantkin to either Aromatics

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

:suicide:

e: oh my god, the hulk

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol do they refer to the movies as documentaries

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Over There posted:

i lasted 10 seconds

you came to crossplay tony stark?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i'm gonna start a patreon where I run a blog in which I take vines of myself dressed up as different male tumblr fandom icons and say "yeah, i suck dick"

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lucky for you all, I am a shitlordkin :bigtran:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Does this mean Buzzfeed doesn't really know which Ninja Turtle I am?

How do you feel about pizza?

- I love it and I like the katanas
- I love it and I like the colour red
- I love it and I also love building and fixing robots
- I love it and being michelangelo

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

buteruc posted:

also, are they all girls? I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

the hulk will be whatever you want (assuming you want to both be males and then gently caress with dog dicks)

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Atheists are the most oppressed minority in the US.

tbf thanks to their micropenii, oil prices are through the roof

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

iron man? naw gently caress him I'm gonna cosplay my favourite avenger, david spade

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

wait why do they all wanna dress up as avengers, aren't they all like radioactively superprivileged?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

John Dyne posted:

they don't care about how privileged their english men with cheekbones and poo poo like that actually would be in reality, they just want them to swordfight with their dicks and kiss each other

drat has someone ever shown them a frat house

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

John Dyne posted:

I "played" this "game" for FIVE minutes, and GUYS, let me tell you, I was already sick to my stomach, but I continued giving this "game" a chance.

GAMEPLAY: 0/10

There is no gameplay here, none. In the genres listed on the Steam page for this "game", it says RPG and simulation. As someone who played D&D and grew up playing CRPGs, this is not a RPG, not even close, even Call of Duty is more of a RPG than this. And how is this a simulation? According to this logic, books are simulators.

AUDIO 2/10

There's generic piano playing, some generic party music and people chatting when you go to the birthday party, etc. I've hardly played the piano and even I can bust out better piano playing than this. There was also some distortion in the music's audio, which was annoying.

GRAPHICS: 0/10

I don't know, do books have graphics?

STORY: 2/10

As someone who has had relatives who have suffered from depression, and even gone through depression myself, this story offends me. The "game" tells me that I'm going through depression, yet it tells me that I have a significant other, a social circle, a job, etc. This is a stupid story made by someone who never suffered from depression.

FINAL RATING: 0/10

This isn't even a game. It's like reading a book, but a terrible book. Why "play" this "game" when I can go read a decent book? I couldn't even force myself to try to finish it.

looks like you got game theraped

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

all this other poo poo makes me miss roxanne

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

indie game the movie was a pretty great comedy and i'm glad to see phil fish is keeping up the good word

the best part of it is team meat's commentary track where they talk about how much of a psycho he is

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Paladinus posted:

Once in a while there are new videos and presentations being unearthed. And I still want to see Tumblr's take on Whose Line... and their presentation on rape culture.

should've been back to back panels

rape culture - saving the gaming industry
rape couture - spicing up ur wholock fuckwords

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Well holy loving poo poo, they've done something right:

https://www.icclos.com/upcoming-events-details.aspx?eventID=1506052

Was rebranding their own clever idea or did Tumblr send them a C&D?

This is pretty good even if it isn't "This is a literal Con"

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Welcome to Emoti- The Long Con 2014

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

more like doshcon :whatup:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i am a naked mole ratkin but just for the naked mole rats that sit around doing nothing but eating all the time until someone comes and attacks the colony in which case i wedge my fatass into an entrance as a blockade.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Over There posted:

75% of anyone on these sites is a part of one or more of the others. They just don't admit it.

i am roxanne ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Regalingualius posted:

Will you turn off the red light?

i no longer have this privilege

• Locked thread