Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Garcia's Ghost
Jul 26, 2001
Lowtax but only by 6 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
lowtax is my significant other

Jerry Garcia's Ghost
Jul 26, 2001

Frostwerks posted:

Did you know about the Something Awful forums before you met him or did you meet him at the local farmers market?

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
carnally?

lowtax

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

lol lowtax. holy poo poo i've been looking at this gay + retarded site for 14 years now

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
wtf is an other

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I've never actually met Lowtax.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i don't know lowtax you human being

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
met my better 5/8ths in '77 then we got married in '78 but i spend more time on the forums than i do with her so i guess lowtax

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
who the gently caress is lowtax?

Jerry Garcia's Ghost
Jul 26, 2001

JakeP posted:

Shut up newb

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
tfw no gf

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

JakeP posted:

P sure he was idiot king of fyad a few yearss ago, he,s dead now iirc

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My wife, as I do not know Lowtax.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
Lowtax by 6 years

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
blowtax

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
ive never even met lowtax. i dont want to. he probably has a lot of interesting thinggs to talk aBout and i dont it would be awkward.

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
Joke is on you, OP. I dont even have a girlfriend!

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
I've known Lowtax for longer, but he won't get up the nerve to propose, so...

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They've both sucked mah dick the same numba times so wgaf

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Known my SO longer, though the fact I occasionally read the forums in bed probably denotes some kind of cucking situation

Jerry Garcia's Ghost
Jul 26, 2001

How many SA forum accounts is this for you?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I've known Lowatax. Biblically.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka is the closest thing i've ever known to a Jim Jones or Charlie Manson (albeit with somewhat more innocent and harmless intentions thanks to the existence of the world wide web)...

and I truly feel the best has yet to come in terms of his life's journey, in addition of course to his signature web content product, for real...as ive been having more fun here since last October than i ever have

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wayside Bazaar posted:

ive been having more fun here since last October than i ever have

Hahahah

Fun times over oval office swab now everyone knows you're a bitch made nigga and imma take ur cock tail, fruit

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Technically speaking, any person who has started or will start a relationship after finding SA, no matter how wonderful and long lasting and perfect, will lose this game.

Sucks to be us.

Zombie Chow
Jun 17, 2010

We interrupt this program to increase dramatic tension.
I have never met Lowtax, but I cherish him like I would with a weird uncle.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
i am a sex vergin

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
What is a lowtax? Is this social studies?

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Jerry Garcia's Ghost posted:

Did you know about the Something Awful forums before you met him or did you meet him at the local farmers market?

I reached for the turgid zucchini nestled amoungst the other produce, and as I clenched it another hand brushed against mine. Startled I looked up and saw the most beautifully dead brown eyes, and as I peered into their soulless depths I stopped dead, my breath caught short. "Is this what you were looking for?" he said coyly. Blushing I looked down at the zucchini, grasped tightly between the two of us. What must he think of me, gripping a vegetable in such a manner? As I let go of the vegetable he held it up to me, almost at mouth level, and said "You should take it". I longed to scream out my desire to in fact take it, but my maidenly shyness held me back. Instead, I reached out to his hand and said, "I only eat meat"

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't know Lowtax to be honest with you. I probably wouldn't even recognize him in public.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

GelatinSkeleton posted:

lol lowtax. holy poo poo i've been looking at this gay + retarded site for 14 years now

same, I have no idea how I even got here

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
my other isn't that significant

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'm going to die alone so I gotta give it to the taxster.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Frostwerks posted:

shmorky alt spotted

and another

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I don't know Lowtax at all. We've never spoken. I know who he is though; he runs this website. Hope that helps OP.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
He came to me in the night, secret and sly and no one knew. As he crept into my bedroom he whispered, "have you registered yet?" I told him I had.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
my reg date is a good and a bad thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I've never met lowtax but I knew someone who knew him from before SA. He would tell all these stories about how lowtax would do genuinely funny things back in the day like prank calls or something but then he would be so overly concerned about whether people thought it was funny that he would never actually appreciate his work. Like everybody would be laughing about it in irc but lowtax would only care about whether people would think it was real.

What must it be like to constantly need the approval of people from the internet? Depressing probably.

• Locked thread