Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
lmbtfo you tried to insult someone for ripping off RAWSE?

I wouldnt touch your dick either + its prob as bad as everything else itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
I mean Im not defending tity boi but if the worst thing you can say is how dare he plagarise the flow and stylings of the great Boss Rick Rosay Rawse idk

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
her:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rFgr0Tu1c

you:
omg ios is as obviously supperiour to android as gucci mane is to young jeezy I dont see ho[blahblahblahblah dick doesnt get touched]

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

that is true

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
hahahahaha ice cube made a song w 2chainz, video coming soon apparently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeiUZDeKryQ

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Flynn Taggart posted:

My wife got mad at me b/c I asked her if she knew that light switches went both ways :shrug:

"oh hey were you done in the kitchen or are you going back in there?"

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

dogcrash truther posted:

1) Shouted death to America
2) Vest failed to go off
3) Forgot to pick up eggs on the way home

4) show got renewed anyway
5) still havent figured out what to do
6) still no eggs

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Ectral posted:

when i built atms a couple of years ago a woman who worked with me wanted my sperm so her and her lesbian lover could have a child with my genes.

some ppl who have done this have wound up having to pay child support, bc all women are baby crazy which is a science fact known as misandry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Machai posted:

tbf the default android music app is p bad, I use Songza instead or just listen to podcasts with Stitcher.

hhahahahahaha the mod star script makes machai into ralp again

• Locked thread