Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
Gabba gabba tee-weet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gif7FTTwL5Q

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

What pisses me off is how many younguns wear ramones t shirts these days just to look 'edgy' when most have probably never heard a ramones track in their life thus i can no longer wear a ramones t myself or ill be labelled another poseur. Ramones is the new nirvana in this way. P.s. the ramones pet sematry will be my funeral song.

its a funny ole world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BC-blj-3dY

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

yes because when we were kids we never ever wore shirts for bands we didn't know anything about :o:

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

funny because one of the leading causes of deafness in the 70s-90s is the Ramones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

Troll Bridgington posted:

Punk may be dead, but the names of punk will live on in the form of overpriced merch sold at Hot Topic.

I've actually noticed Punk's lately been mutated into something resembling more the anything-goes stuff of what it used to be when it first started though since the media-stereotyped image of punk has mostly worn out. Probably a byproduct of kids doing their music history homework and the open field for experimentation these days or something.

• Locked thread