Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Bolian Blues posted:

Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.
Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.Just need to vent. I don’t want anyone to confuse this as me being unhappy with my relationship. I’m actually feeling more fulfilled than ever now that my husband’s girlfriend has moved in with us. I like seeing him so happy each day knowing that everyone he loves is under one roof. I know that it’s exciting for them to finally be living together after months and months of being in love, and I’m sure it’s amazing for them to be able to make love on the drop of a hat. It’s just that they’re CONSTANTLY doing so. For example, I woke up on Friday and he wasn’t in bed, so I went to check the guest room and sure enough he was there giving her oral. After I was finished getting ready an hour later, they were still in there and she was grinding on top of him. Keep in mind this has happened almost every morning for two weeks. When I came home, he was working in his office and she was still at work, so I went to have some time with him before she got home. We got about 20 minutes of kissing and touching in before she walked through the door and suggested we start making dinner. We started, but halfway through they started making out and rubbing each other, so I told them they should go upstairs and take it to the bedroom and I’d call them when dinner was ready because the kids were in the other room. They went, and when dinner was ready I called up to them to come back, so they came and ate dinner and washed the dishes, but then quickly went back to the bedroom. I put a movie on for the kids and went upstairs hoping to join, but found he had already had his orgasm and was back to licking her. She looked close so I didn’t want to disturb. I went back to watch the movie with the kids and they soon joined, only to leave without inviting me about 20 minutes later. When I went to check the bedroom, he was eating her out AGAIN. I went to try to give him a blowjob, but he said he didn’t think he could cum again so he would prefer if I stopped. But of course he kept licking her. They were in there until I went to get ready for bed, and then she went to the guest room. And that’s how it’s been since she moved in. Constant sex. I’m not angry that they want to enjoy sex together, and I’m not even angry that they don’t want to include me yet. I’m slightly peeved, but whatever. But the whole point of her moving in was to become a part of the family. Her and my husband are going to have children of their own at some point, and we wanted her to integrate into our family first. Locking themselves into bedrooms to make love for most of the time doesn’t achieve that. My husband says it won’t be like this forever and that it’s just hard for them to be around each other this often without wanting to make love to each other. He reminded me of our honeymoon. And I do understand that, and I get how unfair it is for them to move in together for the first time and have the responsibility of being part of a family. Most couples get a month or so where people understand why they stay in bed all day. I just still can’t pretend it doesn’t get to me a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
No, but there's a dude in there that is so afraid of killing himself the second he stops obsessing over his mortality he screams himself to sleep, so that's pretty funny.

• Locked thread