Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MugiwaraYoshi
Dec 23, 2013

---Game Description---
Punch-Out!! Wii is a remake of the classic NES, SNES and arcade Punch-Out!! games. While visually a boxing game, it plays more like a puzzle game: the player fights their opponents with careful timing to dodge their attacks, hit them while they're open, and rack up Star Power for super-powered punches. Knock out your opponents three times in one round, or find their secret opening and take them out instantly.

You are Little Mac, a very short boxer with everything to prove. With the help of your trainer, former heavyweight champion Doc Louis, you must fight your way through a cavalcade of colorful, cartoony characters who run the spectrum of global stereotypes. Earn that world title, and chomp that chocolate bar!

---LP Description---
I will be playing through all six circuits, Mac's Last Stand, show off Champions Mode and Doc Louis's Punch Out, with ThornBrain and BigTUnit1 as co-commentaters. Each fight will be two rounds: the first round will show how to fight them and what they do, as well as what they and Doc Louis say between rounds. The second round, I annihilate them.

If there is something else you'd like to see, such as the "I'm just gonna kick your rear end first round" video idea we've been kicking around, feel free to leave suggestions.

---Additional Links---
Our simultaneous twofer thread of Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Wind Waker HD NG+

Travis' simultaneous twofer thread of Sleeping Dogs and Bioshock Infinite

Thorn's simultaneous LP of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Zallard1's awesome speed run of Super Punch-Out!! blindfolded at AGDQ 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread