Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bytebark
Sep 26, 2004

I hate Illinois Nazis
I was watching from lower level seats along the third base line. Yeah, looked like their might have been some filming going on. Several cameras near the stage, and then a robotic one near the right field wall which would swoop over the crowd. There was supposed to be a helicopter hovering above, and although you couldn't see it from where we were sitting, I'm pretty sure I heard it between songs.

Also, it was loud. Real loud. Ears are still ringing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bytebark
Sep 26, 2004

I hate Illinois Nazis
At the Chicago show, there were somewhat longer than usual gaps between songs - seemed like thirty seconds or so, although maybe not even that long - which seemed abnormal (when I saw them on the BI tour, they pretty much just went right from song to song). During these gaps, the lights were down (band not visible). Did they do this at other shows? Wondering this was only done at the Chicago show because it was supposedly taped for a video release, and maybe they wanted that time to get crowd audio, etc. Or maybe Angus just needed a breather, because he's sixty years old.