Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I feel like I need to explain my idol and then flip play.

It mostly happened because I really wanted Andy and Viva gone in that order. I told taste I wanted Andy gone and when he wouldn't oblige I had to take care of it myself.

Taste had been offering me lovely deal since the merge (F6 when I knew I had an F5 against less experienced players available) but I flipped when he offered me something more concrete and there was less uncertainty like taste having an idol.

Anyway I figure viva would be eliminated and then rocks would happen on the next TC (or I recruit chad, but either way)

I knew viva had been scheming around and had wanted me out for a while so my justification to usagi was going to be that I just delayed the rocks overall while eliminating two threats to usagi because that would be accurate. No matter what way the rocks went, had a F4 plan ahead.

That's why I did it, I publicly said it was because taste bullied me because I wanted people to think I was weak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

lol

We didn't splice together sound bites. These are things you said.

Don't be dense, that's not what it means

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

King Burgundy posted:

Also, I never understand truly bitter juries. It never makes sense to me. I'm happy to hear that wasn't actually the case at all. :)

Amusingly, (some of) the viewers were far far more negative than goku/the jury ever was. :D

Really, everyone post merge was very very chill. Hell I betrayed TT and he doesn't hold it against me. Paragon and TT made up almost immediately, 8bux and I made up almost immediately. I don't even think any grudges lasted more than a day or two.

:shrug:

However YPM vs usagis is a burning crusade that will never die. :patriot:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well what some favourite moments of yours from this season. I was a fan of Magres emailing that data dude even though it overshadowed all the other battleship prep.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

It's a tossup between the ridiculous second-hand embarrassment I felt when Magres did that and the naming of the VAMP$ alliance.

It's a really good name.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Talking about sg1 in the short lived F5 alliance was my favorite. :3:

Bright Future fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Sep 1, 2014

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

TheChad posted:

However YPM vs usagis is a burning crusade that will never die. :patriot:

They may have won the battle, and also the war, but I'll eventually win the best 2 out of 3 falls match!!!!

Also the hurfs and durfs I'll get them too

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Eight Dollars posted:

Hey guys I'm finally back with internet and...

Whoooooa! Thanks ya'll. I really enjoyed playing and thought the final tribal was great. Congrats Adus, you deserved it.

thanks, eight! congrats to you as well. you're well deserving of viewer's choice. i'm glad people voted for me too but i knew your charisma would be tough to beat.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'll get you one day Adus!! :argh: ONNNNEEEE DAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames

Pinterest Mom posted:

It's a tossup between the ridiculous second-hand embarrassment I felt when Magres did that and the naming of the VAMP$ alliance.

It's a really good name.

That name was the best thing I've ever done and I'm so proud of it.

Also some of our tab names:
VAMP$ 1 - Too Amped to Vamp
VAMP$ 2 - Tramp Vamp
VAMP$ 3 - The Vampin' is Vamin'
VAMP$ 4 - The Vamp is a Maverick (when the VAMP alliance split and it became MAV$)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
With Survivor over ends the age of High Impact Sexual Violence and brings back the :justpost:ing age.

Thank you, Xylo.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

nice av

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

imho... taste is the GOAT. He's like boston rob after his first couple seasons

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Eight Dollars posted:

That name was the best thing I've ever done and I'm so proud of it.

Also some of our tab names:
VAMP$ 1 - Too Amped to Vamp
VAMP$ 2 - Tramp Vamp
VAMP$ 3 - The Vampin' is Vamin'
VAMP$ 4 - The Vamp is a Maverick (when the VAMP alliance split and it became MAV$)

in one of the docs i asked what the deal with the name was and i think i got a joke answer. i thought it was an anime reference since that's what we initially played around with.

it wasn't until much later (like way past merge) that a friend actually explained to me what it meant and i felt like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS6CXgloFUg

paragon1 posted:

I'll get you one day Adus!! :argh: ONNNNEEEE DAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh hey look what came in the mail today along with like 650 other dice

(thanks viva)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Never drink and order stuff off the internet.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Asiina posted:

Never drink and order stuff off the internet.
These are custom made tyvm :colbert:

One time I did order 25 astronaut ice creams when I was hopped up on sleeping pills and then I promptly forgot about it, that was a fun surprise! (As best I can figure it out, I wanted astronaut ice cream so I went on amazon to get some, and getting a case of 25 was a better deal per unit, so I bought that)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
wow, well done, they look awesome!

I will take $25 worth, you take amazon gift cards, right?

• Locked thread