Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
I would like to see Oakland's offense please.

Team went on a tear. The AL West race might be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

straight up brolic posted:

jesus gently caress does my entire team have an ice cube next to it?
Just Santana and Gallo

Infidel Castro posted:

Any chance of getting San Diego's Pitching and hitting stats?

mentholmoose posted:

LET'S GO PIRATES!

I'd like to see anything you could give me about the Pirates, hitting or pitching.

johnfw50 posted:

Hey could I see my pitching rotation. I'm wondering if I should move Glasnow into the rotation.

angrygodofjebus posted:

I would like to see Oakland's offense please.

Team went on a tear. The AL West race might be fun.

Running the next sim now, sorry about the delay, meant to do one on Thursday but family stuff happened.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

July 16, 2014

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

All-Star Game!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Only 81% of capacity - I'm guessing Philadelphia won't be getting another All Star Game in this fictional universe.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OctoberBlues posted:

Only 81% of capacity - I'm guessing Philadelphia won't be getting another All Star Game in this fictional universe.

Well to be fair it was raining. Guess they should have had it in Minnesota :v:

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
So why don't I get an All Star? :( Ah well at least our fans can look forward to the Kolten Wong batting title chase.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Could I see this screen for the Rays IcePheonix O Glorious Leader?

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
1. Can I see my batting stats? I saw that Miller had an OBP over .400 and was shocked.

2. Could you switch Hultzen with Feldman for the time being?

Screen Door Slams
Jan 27, 2014

Michael Pineda just couldn't stay healthy...

Can I get these stats for the Yankees?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Screen Door Slams posted:

Wait yeah gimme those instead

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I would like to ask that you never post my team's stats, for the good of humanity. Thank you.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I'd like to see my team stats. Last place in my division :(

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013
3rd place in the east yo :smug: (please don't ruin this for me)

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Oh my god Darin Ruf is terrible. Bat him 9th and move everyone else in the order up. Also, make Geovany Soto the starting C and send Flowers to the bench. Thank you

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm surprised none of my starters made the ASG.

Can you post my hitting stats? I wanna see how bad CJ Cron is doing.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
It's okay, the blingee will trail by a couple games and surge at the end when they figure out how to hit.

Also, wainwright 1.99 ERA 8-8 record, teehee.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

drat it Bartolo. Hey IcePhoenix could you take Bartolo out of the rotation and put Tyler Glasnow in as the 5th starter.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Sandoval <3

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

IcePhoenix would you press the button and let the computer reorganize lineup and depth charts for the Cleveland Indians batting/fielding? Finally fell below .500 and reckon it's time to let the computer try to right the ship.

Also if I could get a look at Cleveland's pitching, too, that would be great, thanks!

Two of my three outfielders made the All Star game so that's a positive I suppose! Looks like them and Greinke have been carrying this team, not that I should be surprised by that.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Fantasy imitates life with Allen Craig's numbers for the Padres :(

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

chaoslord posted:

IcePhoenix would you press the button and let the computer reorganize lineup and depth charts for the Cleveland Indians batting/fielding?

Do you think you could do the same with the Cubs? I think it will give more playing time to guys who have been on the bench. I'm not sure we can compete but I'd just like to see how things pan out with them.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Hey commish, if it wouldn't be too much, could we get the full leaderboards for boh leagues?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Seems like poo poo is getting real here.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Gorman Thomas posted:

Hey commish, if it wouldn't be too much, could we get the full leaderboards for boh leagues?

I do that on every end of month update pay attention!

By the way if you guys want to make trades feel free, I am going to stop the next sim on July 31st as well just in case.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Mat Latos is ~on the block~ for a decent hitting outfielder / 2B / whoever is bad on my team when IcePhoenix posts my hitting stats <:mad:>

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

This is pretty unlikely but does anyone have a backup catcher they'd be willing to trade for a reliever or Bartolo colon.

PASS THE MASH fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Aug 4, 2014

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

IcePhoenix, you mind posting my hitting stats? I need to know if I should just completely bench Baez.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

IcePhoenix posted:

I do that on every end of month update pay attention!

By the way if you guys want to make trades feel free, I am going to stop the next sim on July 31st as well just in case.

I still want to see Ryan Howard's stats!

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Mat Latos is ~on the block~ for a decent hitting outfielder / 2B / whoever is bad on my team when IcePhoenix posts my hitting stats <:mad:>

I might be able to swing something with you. Let's see how things are doing and if we match up.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sorry guys, the last couple days have been super lovely in Awful Survivor (which I am helping run) so I didn't really have time/motivation to do anything here. I'll post requests tonight, sim on friday or saturday (to give people a chance to make trades or do whatever else), do requests on sunday/monday, and then sim past the deadline next wednesday.

Also I'm not gonna do waiver trades in August because that's too much of a pain for something like this.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I'd like to see my team's expanded stats so if I need to make a panic trade I can :angel:

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Can I see my pitching and hitting stats? I have a feeling I might need to trade up for some relief pitching.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Could I see my pitching stats as well

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

I'd like to see my pitching stats please

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

FairGame posted:

Fantasy imitates life with Allen Craig's numbers for the Padres :(

Too bad fantasy Brian Roberts has sucked all the talent out of fantasy Jonathan Lucroy. :(

CFBalla
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah, I just made that shot. :smug:
I'd like to see an overview of the Dodgers offense and pitching, please. Thanks for running this, Mr. IcePhoenix Commissar

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Prozach posted:

1. Can I see my batting stats? I saw that Miller had an OBP over .400 and was shocked.

Screen Door Slams posted:

Monicro posted:

Wait yeah gimme those instead

Pander posted:

I'd like to see my team stats. Last place in my division :(

seiferguy posted:

Can you post my hitting stats? I wanna see how bad CJ Cron is doing.

chaoslord posted:

Also if I could get a look at Cleveland's pitching, too, that would be great, thanks!

TheFlyingLlama posted:

IcePhoenix, you mind posting my hitting stats? I need to know if I should just completely bench Baez.

Jubs posted:

I still want to see Ryan Howard's stats!

kensei posted:

I'd like to see my team's expanded stats so if I need to make a panic trade I can :angel:

Gorman Thomas posted:

Can I see my pitching and hitting stats? I have a feeling I might need to trade up for some relief pitching.

johnfw50 posted:

Could I see my pitching stats as well

angrygodofjebus posted:

I'd like to see my pitching stats please

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

jesus goddamn christ. Not one player hitting .300?

Okay, time to trade off all my decent players for prospects. Miggy's on the auction block, so's Ellsburry and anyone in my rotation/bullpen you'd want. Just make a halfway reasonable offer in the thread and I'd probably take it. Now, I'd bench Baez except that Tejada isn't actually hitting any better. For the moment

Miggy moves to 3B
Duda moves to 1B
McLouth moves to RF.

Lineup should be

Jacoby
Miggy
Hamilton
Duda
McLouth
Salty
Baez
Lindsey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Ugh my bullpen. I thought I'd actually put together a decent bullpen.

Ugh.

Ugh.

And also Ugh Gavin loving Floyd, but I knew that going into this.

Ugh.

• Locked thread