Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

Are these predictions completely arbitrary? Because the Red Sox are a bad team and definitely not good.

I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Most of my plan, to the extent that one existed, was to get lots of Fenway Dingers, so I'm glad to see the game agrees on that point. However, the projection for an above-average ERA will likely be hilariously wrong.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

How does ZIPS project playing time? If it's ~600 PA for everyone then obviously you're going to overestimate your bench players.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Mike Trout has multiple sclerosis?

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

11 9 more dingers than the next-best team? That's all I could have possibly asked for :)

Ice To Meet You fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 18, 2014

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Best slugging percentage in all of baseball. Get at me :smuggo:

e: wait poo poo I thought that 6 was an 8. oh well close enough

Ice To Meet You fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jul 27, 2014

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I would like to ask that you never post my team's stats, for the good of humanity. Thank you.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Dingers! Dingers!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

If we can finish in last place, but have Gregerson become the AL Saves Champion, that would be just peachy.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I would like to know how many TOOTBLAN Yasiel Puig achieved. Thank you.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

This game sucks.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

The Merry Marauder posted:

Joey Bats, 32 dingers, 0.1 WAR. Good times.

Mark Reynolds, 32 dingers, -0.8 WAR. Looks like I win again :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

The pitching WAR seems to be based on FIP, which is why it's not so informative.

• Locked thread