Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I have a surplus of back end starters, so if you feel like your staff will be ineffective, email me at the username at gmail

E: despite the lukewarm projections, I'm pretty happy with my teams upside. My pitching could be better but my offense is pretty great all around

Politicalrancor fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jul 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Freese is hitting the cover of the ball and Yasmani Grandal is a walking machine, and my staff is killing it at keeping the ball in the park. I fully expect the Reds record to normalize to a couple games above .500 soon.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Gorman Thomas posted:

Hey commish can I get a slash line for ANDRUW "DUTCH BABY" JONES?

Im gonna guess HE'S/lovely

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

How are Wlad Balentien and Kevin Youkilis playing lol

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

nl central is insane

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Somehow, other players are impressively worse

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I would like to see that team page thing for the Reds

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

The Reds are in last place despite no real reason for their badness. Mediocrity, sure, but negative winning percentage is ugly.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

My Team Page would be nice to see, yess

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

could I get a screen shot of my team page

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

I think we still need team pages. I'd like to make a trade or two but I still havent seen how my team is performing.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

no problem :). I'm willing to move Dee Gordon to upgrade starting pitching depth. Also IcePhoenix I know I'm a pain but can I see my hitting and pitching pages. I didn't realize that I wouldn't see my bench and relievers

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Toldja the Reds would normalize.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Reds getting hot at the right time.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Jose Abreu hit 3 homeruns in a game.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

mentholmoose posted: