Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

gently caress you, sim. This rotation and bullpen:

SP Jon Lester
SP Jorge De La Rosa
SP RA Dickey
SP Matt Harrison
SP Jason Vargas
RP Brad Ziegler
RP Justin Wilson
RP Jim Henderson
RP Joe Smith
RP Randy Choate
RP Aaron Crow
RP Luis Ayala

Is perfectly fine, and certainly not going to produce the worst ERA in both leagues by a long shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

See? My pitching is fine. Still in last for some reason, but give it time.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Fantasy imitates life with Allen Craig's numbers for the Padres :(

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Yeah, same for Baltimore, please. Looks like we have a pretty good offense, but our pitching is dogshit.

If someone wants to make a WILD AND CRAZY move for a couple bats in exchange for starters, I'd be down.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Dear god I have one pitcher with an era under 5.

gently caress it, no trades can salvage this.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Approved.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Hey nice my orioles came back and had a only moderately lovely season instead of a tire fire

Congrats to the playoff teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

This is the most exciting series of simulated realistic baseball images I have ever seen.

• Locked thread