Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

01011001 posted:

curious, where are you seeing the gamecube one cheap?

I looked on amazon a few weeks ago and that was around 30 bucks. When did that jump in price?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

The Taint Reaper posted:

I looked on amazon a few weeks ago and that was around 30 bucks. When did that jump in price?

since when is 30 bucks cheap lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i do not have 30 in my bank account right now

Dec 26, 2012

its been ~60-70 for at least a year lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

fronz posted:

since when is 30 bucks cheap lol

Considering the number of Nintendo console RPGs from the n64 onward have been on a very small list, you would think they would be more on the secondary market. Especially since most Nintendo fans put anything on a pedestal.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Fire Emblem is an anime shipping game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I like my fire emblem games easy. I love the pair up mechanic. I like having the option to grind.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

reveal Ness goddammit, there is no excuse to exclude him

replace Lucas with Poo

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Earthbound sucks rear end.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

fronz posted:

Earthbound sucks rear end.
get out

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oi fronz take a long ride off a short dick.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Y-Hat posted:

reveal Ness goddammit, there is no excuse to exclude him

replace Lucas with Poo

Why would they put in characters who are from dead franchises?

I mean there's an F-Zero something in the works but even if it might not be a racing game, there's been poo poo for Earthbound for 4 whole console generations now in America.

Just a dead gay VC port and Smash brother cameos, Capcom has done more for Megaman in that same timeframe.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

People who care a lot about Smash are probably the same people who care a lot about FE

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

BKPR posted:

People who care a lot about Smash are probably the same people who care a lot about FE

No these are the people who write litanies about how the F-Zero universe and Starfox universe are connected(yes this is a real thing)

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

The Taint Reaper posted:

Why would they put in characters who are from dead franchises?

Also Pit hadn't been in poo poo when SSBB came out

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

stay mad, mad gamers.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

SunAndSpring posted:

Awakening was too easy because of that partner-up poo poo.

same turn reinforcements is awful

Dec 26, 2012

same-turn reinforcements has been a thing in more fire emblems than not, but it is definitely awful

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i have over 200 hours in awakening. i have not beaten the main plot. most of that time has been spent grinding out supports. i do not regret any of that time.

i'm gonna try to main robin in the new smash bros because they look rad as hell and i want to throw books at people.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

i have over 200 hours in awakening. i have not beaten the main plot. most of that time has been spent grinding out supports. i do not regret any of that time.

i'm gonna try to main robin in the new smash bros because they look rad as hell and i want to throw books at people.

Same

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Radiant Dawn is really cool and probably the most ambitious game in the series.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

DoubleDonut posted:

Also Pit hadn't been in poo poo when SSBB came out
and who gives a poo poo about ROB anymore

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

does he strike twice?

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
maybe if he rests for a while.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

sharrrk posted:

update: at over 230 hours playtime with every character recruited and all supports obtained i have beaten the main story of awakening. now to continue grinding my guys to become even more powerful just because i can.

Soral
May 30, 2009

there is no unit more powerful than donnel

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I'll show you a powerful unit

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I kinda like how gently caress-off strong your units get in FE. By the end of my last hard playthough my robin could pretty much single-handily kill everything on the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Soral posted:

there is no unit more powerful than donnel

what about his kid

• Locked thread