Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Really good rounds out of both Garcia and Fowler, even if it wasn't enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Zinc, you're a good guy.

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
Rory hits 2i into front right bunker. Fowler hits to center of green, 35' for eagle.

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
Rory on verge of tears entering green complex. Ball is in middle of bunker, no face issues, should be a nice and easy up & down for the championship

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
Nearly holes bunker shot, 10' for birdie.

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
Fowler with a tap in bird, T-2 finish. Fantastic showing in the majors this season for Ricky.

zinc68
Apr 26, 2010
The Open goes to the Irishman, taps in for par. Wins by 2

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Edit nm

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Good for Rory, and full credit to Sergio, he played a drat good Sunday

Ed: Furyk was -7 today, drat son

TheHoodedClaw
Jul 26, 2008

DJExile posted:

Good for Rory, and full credit to Sergio, he played a drat good Sunday

Ed: Furyk was -7 today, drat son

The top ten finishers, apart from Rory, all made last round charges - there's another two -7s in there.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Everyone in the Top 15 pretty much finished in style. No major meltdowns.

Nike: please make Rory some decent clothes that don't look like they were designed by a 9 year old girl.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
I enjoy Rory's shirts. Sold color Polo bisected by a different colored collar. Simple and clean.

Edit - and/or his sleeves are different colors. The pink sleeves today are pretty neat. I'd buy what he's selling. :pervert:

Kameh fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jul 20, 2014

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I'm old and get 1980's flashbacks when I see dayglo green and pink. Real men like Ben Hogan and Gary Player would set themselves on fire before wearing such clothing. Meh! get off my lawn!

CONGRATS RORYBOT!!! :psylon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrughes
Oct 11, 2008

(call/cc call/cc)

DoctaFun posted:

I could be wrong of course, and I don't mean to generalize, but I would wager the average annual income of a pro golfer's parents are WAAAAYYYYY higher than that of just about any other sport. Wealthy people can usually afford to send their kids to good high schools and colleges.

And when the parent isn't high income, it's often because they're the golf pro at some private club.

• Locked thread