Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
Oh my god the anime and manga are amazing! The anime is totally doing the manga justice, but there were a few jokes that I think were portrayed better in the manga. I guess they have to make a few of the gags longer to spread it out to 24 minutes. It's also been awesome that a new chapter of the manga has been coming out daily these past few days! I'm going to be bumming when they run out. How far along is the manga untranslated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
D'awww the heroine is visually based on her even though he's oblivious about it XD Another great chapter! It was awesome to see how they first met. XD

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

Haha great Seo and Mikorin in this chapter. Love it!

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

Thurm posted:

Chapter 31. And we're now completely caught up!

Now the waiting for the next chapter to come out begins.

All caught up now?? Nooooo!!!

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

Compendium posted:

Oh my god I can't believe there's even an avatar for Ponsuke, the murdered tanuki.

Hell yeah new avatar.

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

Compendium posted:

I haven't seen these scans with released chapters, so here are some extensive character profiles! Huh, we haven't met Nozaki's sister yet...

http://fingurken.tumblr.com/post/94738351344

Whee! Thanks for the link! oh my god a sister. I cannot wait! I'm in love with his brother! I fear we won't meet him in the anime tho. I love the chapter with him and his dad.

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
I wish it ended on the flashback chapter with the ribbon and the horrible jump-over- fence-to-get to-class calamity. I hate that viewers won't know that Chiyo is the inspiration for how mamiko looks! Also sad for lack of "Yo, ribbons!" Chick.

Chiyo is so adorkable I can't stand it!

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
I was so bummed at the shortened version of how they first met. There was actual plot there with Mamikos design but Chiyo had one ribbon from the beginning! Also the gate gag is one of my faves. :( hubby refuses to read the manga! I may have to resort to spousal abuse.

Candy Dawn fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Sep 22, 2014

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!
Oh my god this manga. :allears: Chiyo is so insanely adorable I can't stand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Candy Dawn
Aug 7, 2007

Ponsuke-san!!

nielsm posted:

Don't think one was found, so I made one. http://imgur.com/a/5JQ7z

Oh my god that's so awesome. I can totally see this happening I love it.