Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
The show actually skipped one of my favorite jokes during the first episode. It was part of the "We aren't allowed to show alcohol or cigarettes" section. Here it is for those of you who are only watching the anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
The "Next Chapter" gag made the transition perfectly.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
She'll aim for your faaaace!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Soylentbits posted:

Is there any way to interpret that picture nonsexually? I'm struggling to come up with the scenario that ended with them on a bed and Hori's hand on Kashima's rear as he readies himself to bite her leg. I'm thinking tragi-romantic zombie play.

Not really. But if it helps you judge, here's a better version of that shot.

Bonus Mikorin for the ladieees. Also some dudes.

7c Nickel fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Aug 29, 2014

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I would have guessed they'd end with the flashback episode based on them teasing it in the intro.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Soylentbits posted:

Is there any way to interpret that picture nonsexually? I'm struggling to come up with the scenario that ended with them on a bed and Hori's hand on Kashima's rear as he readies himself to bite her leg. I'm thinking tragi-romantic zombie play.

I'd like to return to this briefly since the extras shed a bit of additional light on this. It was mentioned in passing during the sleepover issue, but Hori really is just a dedicated leg man.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Swolezuki.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Big scrotum fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

https://mangadex.org/chapter/ebbd0b2e-cb11-480b-b0b8-45ce7b2da0b4/1