Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

This is the other amazing anime of this season that has made me laugh out loud more than once. It's also one of the few my son is watching and weekly asks if I've seen the latest episode. So, it's pretty drat good.

I'm a big fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

This is the better image:

This is the one you can use as an avatar:

I wish that guy hadn't flipped is long hair so much.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

This chapter really bothered me because for string phones to work, the strings have to be taut. I believe I saw only one or possibly two panels where the string phone were used properly. This kind of thing really messes with my suspension of disbelief and love of telephony.

I guess I'm glad they didn't show any Apple (tm) products too, though.