Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.

Robert Denby posted:

Speaking of fanart, Gigi D.G., author of Cucumber Quest, posted this yesterday:

That Hori and Kashima are great!

Also, this manga owns and I really hope we get a second anime season sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

So would I.

I finally caught up to both the anime and the manga, and this series is so hilarious! Seo is awesome and should be every main girl ever, but I think I like the four main boys the most because they can get up to some seriously funny poo poo when they're left to their own devices (like the otome game).

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

That last chapter was all kinds of insane...

Just the way I like it! :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

nielsm posted:

Don't think one was found, so I made one. http://imgur.com/a/5JQ7z

You are the best for doing this. And I could totally see this happen between them! :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Roselia has scanlated it now.

I must say, I quite like this chapter. Seo's transformation from "Lorelei of the Choir" to "The Little Mermaid of Roman High" was fascinating to watch, and then proceeding to see how she's still the Seo we know was gutbustingly hilarious! :allears:

Also, her interactions with Wakamatsu in this chapter was... pretty refreshing actually.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

String phones... the gift that keeps on giving! :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

dick head dinosaur posted:

new chapter

spoilers mikoshiba likes big boobs

Why are the chapters where they get together to play a visual novel so amazing... :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nnngh this manga is just too good! It's filling a hole in my needs that's existed since School Rumble ended.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

The first page of that slayed me. The rest of it was great as usual too. :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

This is School Rumble levels of misunderstanding. :allears:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Can't wait for the trip. It's gonna be magical. :magical:

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Leviathean posted:

Those pages are just his ideas and are not actually published yet, right? Please believe in Ken's ability to give proper feedback and to prevent the unintentional switching of genres.

Super Jay Mann posted:

He has a really good editor.

The real question is how is Maeno still employed, surely everyone would be sick of the tanukis by now.

Basically this. His current editor is competent AND Nozaki gladly listens to his suggestions. Helped by the fact that he has experienced what a bad editor can do to your manga so he doesn't want to lose the only good editor he knows.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

JamMasterJim posted:

Chapter 95 out on dex.
Not sure if Seo is the best or worst thing that could happen to Waka.

Oh my God, this is supercute! Love this chapter! :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

narm00 posted:

Chapter 99.

You thought Wakamatsu was bad when it came to shoujo manga, wait 'till you meet this girl.

Well, well... That was a curveball. Did not expect onee-sama to be used for Kashima in an actual "I'm her sister" way. Looking forward to see where this goes next. :allears: