Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

What kind of deadline do we have? I already re-sent my last character, but I'd like to come up with a second one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Submitted the saviour of man, bow down

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Decided to send in another guy if there aren't all ready too many. A man who represents everything trve and kvlt.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Fucktrain managed to get his twitter account suspended. Sad day.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Quasipox posted:

What kind of deadline do we have? I already re-sent my last character, but I'd like to come up with a second one.

No deadline yet, wanted to start next Friday, but if we have to go one more week after that, I'm not put out.

Also to everyone I have both the GOON1 characters and all of the previous emails sent for the GOON1 Tag, just FYI

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

coconono posted:

Fucktrain managed to get his twitter account suspended. Sad day.

Dammit, no! The Fucktrain has no brakes!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bring back MATTrisyde X

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Dammit, no! The Fucktrain has no brakes!

Now considering submitting the Corpirate....

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

kidcoelacanth posted:

Now considering submitting the Corpirate....

Do it.

Piss Wesker
Oct 17, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

poo poo, didn't see the profiles on page 2. I think I just submitted Vostok's ideal tag partner. :ussr:

Everyone will fear the Hammer and Sickle!

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Submitted a wrestler who's just itching to dish out pure pain… and pure ideology. Hope he makes it in!

As for the thread questions, I vote Friday and multiple belts

Basic Chunnel fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jul 17, 2014

rappinrodney.ogg
Apr 24, 2009
Also submitted and forgot to post, but agreed on Friday and multiple belts. There's probably going to be a huge roster for this.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

multiple belts would be great with big roster that occasionally rotates wrestlers in and out because i keep getting gimmick ideas that need to see the light of day.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I just sent in a jobber. I don't think he'll beat Gravitron, but if we have multiple belts he might one day be a champion.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
Did you get my submission? I sent the e-mail, but I didn't get a confirmation of it sending, and it's not showing up in my "sent" folder.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

I have yours, Amy Renee.

I actually didn't expect the response to be as large as it is, we might have well over 40 characters this time around, not counting the classics returning to the ring. This will definitely be enough to have more than one title, even possibly a makeshift tag division, once I get everyone posted, we'll probably have the discussion if anyone's interested in creating a tag team with another wrestler (I won't disqualify you from any other title hunt if you create a tag team, just fyi)

It'll be easier to get more people on a "card" if we do some tags here and there. Just don't want people to get disappointed that their guy didn't show up on this week's show, etc.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Bring Back Noid posted:

I have yours, Amy Renee.

I actually didn't expect the response to be as large as it is, we might have well over 40 characters this time around, not counting the classics returning to the ring. This will definitely be enough to have more than one title, even possibly a makeshift tag division, once I get everyone posted, we'll probably have the discussion if anyone's interested in creating a tag team with another wrestler (I won't disqualify you from any other title hunt if you create a tag team, just fyi)

It'll be easier to get more people on a "card" if we do some tags here and there. Just don't want people to get disappointed that their guy didn't show up on this week's show, etc.

brand split??

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

I can't remember if I ever applied for the tag tourney, but I've sent in the guy I planned for it.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Does FPW do 6 man tags? Just throw one of them on each card for the lower card scrubs, let the guy who gets the pin move up the card.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Obviously we need to open every show with a Jerusalem Tribute Battle Royal, featuring everyone not otherwise on the card.

Desumaytah
Apr 23, 2005

Intensity, .mpeg gritty, Intelligence
For what it's worth, I'm cool with the guy I sent in tagging with anyone. Anywhere. Anytime.

Because if he's in a tag match, that means, in theory, he has a chance to stiff TWO people.

Needs More Jazz
Nov 4, 2009
Sent in my submission. I missed out on this last time around. Never again!

And I also support Friday and multiple belts. Even jobbers need something to strive for.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Does FPW do 6 man tags? Just throw one of them on each card for the lower card scrubs, let the guy who gets the pin move up the card.

There are 8 man tags, but more than 2 wrestlers makes matches go long. Also maybe it wont run that well.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

KungFu Grip posted:

There are 8 man tags, but more than 2 wrestlers makes matches go long. Also maybe it wont run that well.

Just put the match speed at 200%, problem solved

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I sent in a character. His mind-blowing offense will make your head spin.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Bring Back Noid fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Jul 18, 2014

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Now dabbling in cloning

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

If possible I'd like to submit Randall K. Blorton from the last thread as well. I feel like he'd get along well with Colin Misandry.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

kidcoelacanth posted:

If possible I'd like to submit Randall K. Blorton from the last thread as well. I feel like he'd get along well with Colin Misandry.

I feel like that will not go well with Literally Randy Orton.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

I feel like that will not go well with Literally Randy Orton.

The Apex Redditor could take whoever that chump is.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

LvK posted:

Now dabbling in cloning

WHOOPS

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Yay one of the guys I submitted made it. Here's hoping the other one I sent off as a replacement makes it too.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Why the hell not, I submitted a thing.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
gently caress yeah my dude got cloned :getin:

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
"Champ of Men" Colin Misandry is amazing.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
These people wanted it and I wasn't listening to them. But then I just had to ask myself, would these people want me to submit a character? Is there a word for such a question?

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Hahaha, I actually suggested that when I submitted Colin for the last version of the thread.

I laughed so loving hard at RetardAnt.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Perry Normal posted:

Hahaha, I actually suggested that when I submitted Colin for the last version of the thread.

I laughed so loving hard at RetardAnt.

I think I may have sent in a potential partner for Colin as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Just submitted a guy who I think will be stiff competition for The Apex Redditor/Colin Misandry.

• Locked thread