Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Luigi Thirty posted:

Oliver St. Lorraine isn't on the card but that's okay, he'll go watch reruns of Corner Gas while posting on Twitter about things he doesn't like.

He has a grant for wrestling from the CCA, so it's not like he's hurting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Ratedargh posted:

Ya'll should be thanking your lucky stars that Bill Dollars and his immeasurable wealth is too busy to appear on this card.

I really hope my other character makes it in because it's a feud that writes itself. Or possibly partnership.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.

Fibby Boy posted:

I really hope my other character makes it in because it's a feud that writes itself. Or possibly partnership.

Have your assistants call my assistants.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

hoping my character gets a rumble debut

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
When does this start again?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Appropriately, I made a guy who specializes in choke/sleeper holds!

I don't think I made the cutoff, though, and he's way too bland for the wacky antics of GCW. :smith:

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Fibby Boy posted:

When does this start again?

Aiming to stream the first event tomorrow night, either 9 or 10pm.

Recording matches tonight, gonna see how close we are to the 45m mark, might be some surprise match(es)

Chokes McGee posted:

Appropriately, I made a guy who specializes in choke/sleeper holds!

I don't think I made the cutoff, though, and he's way too bland for the wacky antics of GCW. :smith:
He'll be made, don't worry

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bring Back Noid posted:

He'll be made, don't worry

Yessss. Choke out the whole world :unsmigghh:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Renaissance Spam posted:

Kremlin City Kalishnikovs is awesome and must be their name forever.

Also, are the Deviant 7 truly gone, or are we just not seeing all of them this card?

I don't think a few of them are back, but it doesn't matter anyway since Rhod demands to start SEX, DRUGS, & ROCK N' ROLL! If I Before E can speak if Weedlord Bonerhitler is down, all we need is someone representing rock n' roll.

LvK posted:

Dave Meltzer

Rhod's down with anything that's big, but it feels like Big Dave is down for THE WORKRATE PLAYERS

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
Friday sounds good, I don't think I'll be having a shift on Friday anytime soon.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
If the rumours I just heard are true I'm going to be watching the gently caress out of this thread. :v:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Skunkrocker posted:

If the rumours I just heard are true I'm going to be watching the gently caress out of this thread. :v:

IT'S STING, STING HAS JOINED GOON CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING

GC DUB GC DUB

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Can confirm every rumor you've heard is absolutely true!

Every rumor.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Bring Back Noid posted:

Can confirm every rumor you've heard is absolutely true!

Every rumor.

So Jenny really did put out at the prom back in high school? Jeepers!

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Also, my calculations for the first show were WAY off, we're way over on time. Like 1h15m, and I haven't even recorded SMEGMA v. Dr. Thunder. I might cut that match.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bring Back Noid posted:

Also, my calculations for the first show were WAY off, we're way over on time. Like 1h15m, and I haven't even recorded SMEGMA v. Dr. Thunder. I might cut that match.

Those bastards are pulling a Warrior/Hogan Halloween Havoc! :argh:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Well, you can't have a Meltzer-certified 5* Fighting Spirit classic in 20 minutes.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Bring Back Noid posted:

Doesn't the game allow you to run matches at a faster speed? I found running matches at like 110-125% speed worked just fine, 100% felt pretty slow in comparison.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Bring Back Noid posted:

Let's go SMEGMA! (Thunder sucks!)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The show should run as long as it needs to

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My guy's not booked but I'm hyped for this.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm not even going to bother to correct him but Fucktrain has issued the following statement about tonight:

https://twitter.com/fuqtrain/status/495226118203789313

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
If a VGCW show can last two hours, you can overrun by 30 minutes. I don't think we're gonna kick you in the dick for putting on another match or two. Besides, is PSP.tv really gonna pitch a fit, is there THAT much going on in there?

TheWorstAmy fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Aug 1, 2014

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Amy Renee posted:

If a VGCW show can last two hours, you can overrun by 30 minutes. I don't think we're gonna kick you in the dick for putting on another match or two. Besides, is PSP.tv really gonna pitch a fit, is there THAT much going on in there?

yes, I'm gonna roll around on the ground and unplug all the cables.

No seriously do whatever you guys want.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
This is seriously gonna be better than Smackdown. :allears: I cannot wait.

Piss Wesker
Oct 17, 2012
Finally The Gravitron makes his glorious return to GCW with the Jeff Hardy Memorial Championspliff title around his waist! Better pack you dramamine, its gonna be a rough ride.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
I'll check it out on tape delay. Bill Dollars has asked me to go spend some of his fortune on the ponies.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

T-minus one hour, decided since I hadn't recorded the Dr Thunder match that we'll see it next week after I get a feel for the timing of this week's. If we have a good audience receptive to it I might go two full hours each show.

IT'S ALMOST SHOWTIME, BUTT CRANKERS

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Bring Back Noid posted:

T-minus one hour, decided since I hadn't recorded the Dr Thunder match that we'll see it next week after I get a feel for the timing of this week's. If we have a good audience receptive to it I might go two full hours each show.

IT'S ALMOST SHOWTIME, BUTT CRANKERS

heck yes, i am such a butt cranker.

where on psp.tv is this being shown at? is there gonna be a link?

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

MrDru posted:

heck yes, i am such a butt cranker.

where on psp.tv is this being shown at? is there gonna be a link?

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/goon1climax 

Currently streaming 3 episodes of Gummy Bears

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
^^ oh well then.

which channel is it on psp.tv, how do I chat room, oh god I'm not good at the internet help

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That link isn't working for me and I'm not seeing you on PSP-TV I just wanted to watch Gummy Bears.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Bring Back Noid posted:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/goon1climax 

Currently streaming 3 episodes of Gummy Bears

You mean this?: http://www.psp-tv.com/r/goon1climax

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Weird, when I pasted the link from my phone it added characters to it.
Yeah, that.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

NienNunb posted:

That link isn't working for me and I'm not seeing you on PSP-TV I just wanted to watch Gummy Bears.

there was a space after the "x." just take that out and its good.

^^yeah that link

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Great show tonight. Looking forward to next weeks show.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The Something Awful Forms > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Punchsport Pagoda > GCW Discussion Can't Finish Fo

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

that was a lot of fun! russians rule

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

MATTRISYDE X WAS ROBBED #Justice4Matt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

The Something Awful Forms > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Punchsport Pagoda > GCW Discussion Can't Finish Fo

I'll have you know the shin kick and the back slide have long and storied histories as finishers.

• Locked thread