Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ambrose stopped rollins from cashing in with his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Did someone hire some kind of witch and curse WWE? Lots of seriously unlucky poo poo is happening right now.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Zyla posted:

If he is hurt, I hope they show segments of Rollins at his house, being tormented by Dean Ambrose, who just stands around being a dick to him, ripping up his mail and being the worst houseguest ever.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Deadpool posted:

I think the ending was supposed to be Ambrose once again stopping Rollins from cashing in but Rollins got hurt.

And backstage all available stagehands where holding back Dean, trying to convince him not to go out and attack him.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Pariah Rex posted:

It's like it's 1986 and everyone I like is Magnum TA.
An average worker whose potential is overstated?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh my god all my 5s take them

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lr48q3gkGs

Listen to that crowd get super excited, followed by crushing disappointment.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jack Anderson posted:

Did someone hire some kind of witch and curse WWE? Lots of seriously unlucky poo poo is happening right now.

Papa Shango's really pissed that Barrett didn't get him in the Royal Rumble this year.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jack Anderson posted:

Goddamnit, Dixie, this won't help you win!

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Zyla posted:

If you replay RAW, you can see Ambrose appear from under the ring briefly and grab Rollins leg as he lands. When officials went looking for him...he had vanished.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Stealthed Zombie posted:

If you replay RAW, you can see Ambrose appear from under the ring briefly and grab Rollins leg as he lands. When officials went looking for him...he had vanished.

back...and to the left...

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Zyla posted:

It's like that thing where people can feel storms and rain coming in their joints. Except for Rollins just replace "storms and rain" with "Ambrose."

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Zyla posted:

Ambrose's mother worked for Biocarbon Amalgamate while she was pregnant, and was a prime candidate for the Ripe Program.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Writer Cath posted:

Goddamnit, Dixie, this won't help you win!

If I had any Photoshop skill, I'd stick Dixie's face in a comic panel from a book called Uber over the line "We cannot win. We can only make sure everyone loses."

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
At this rate they'll HAVE to push Heath!

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

Writer Cath posted:

Zack Ryder: I'm finally the WWE WHC... by default! Woo woo woo! You know it!

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Jack Anderson posted:

Batista hired someone in New Orleans when it was clear by Wrestlemania that he wasn't getting a title.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

When everyone else in the company is injured, he'll raise to the top...

But he will truly be, the one man band :smith:

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Shut up and take my yen.

EDIT: Oh god, I just realized what this is from, how did I not recognize it?

Sanguinia fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jul 15, 2014

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
The way Rollins landed it looked like a hyper extension which could be anything from a bit of rest to a torn ACL/MCL/everything. I'm a doctor online.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

When everyone else in the company is injured, he'll raise to the top...

But he will truly be, the one man band :smith:

"Hey Drew check it out! I'm the.....oh. Alright well where's Jinder? He'd get a kick out of........oh. :smith:"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

Shut up and take my yen.

EDIT: Oh god, I just realized what this is from, how did I not recognize it?

I would legit pay money to commission this whole arc be done

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
Cesaro beat them all!! he didn't even need an injury to destroy his career. Just Paul Heyman, losing his catch phrase, indecisive alignment, dropping his signature move, horrible new music, losing streak gimmick, etc.....

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fibby Boy posted:

"Hey Drew check it out! I'm the.....oh. Alright well where's Jinder? He'd get a kick out of........oh. :smith:"

:cry: Wade? Wade? Where are you, Wade? I'll let you make fun of my hair or accent... Wade...

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

holy poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It's okay

Rollins died so Sting may live (in WWEShop attire and WWE2K15 DLC)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Why do they say Cena-Kun and AJ-Chan? Those are Japanese honorifics and they're Americans :confused:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Rhonne posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lr48q3gkGs

Listen to that crowd get super excited, followed by crushing disappointment.

That kind of reaction is what will convince them to have Sting work some legends level matches. They don't want to induct a wrestler who never worked directly for the wwe, so a couple decent matches would be awesome.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I didn't watch most of Raw tonight but I DID go get unlimited wings at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. Asian Zing sauce, and a few Long Island Iced Teas. Pretty chill night.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In all seriousness if Rollins is injured I honestly almost have to cut WWE some slack for a while because Christ. Bryan, Wade (who was getting pushed), and Rollins all in the last month or two? Jesus.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Can we assume Brad Maddox is slowly and violently getting his revenge on those he perceives to have usurped him?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Bray Wyatt was called boring. WWE was booed for not having Sting.

Best RAW in months.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Fibby Boy posted:

I just wanna give Heath a hug and tell him his friends are okay and they'll be back someday and you'll be together again :smith:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
In lieu of a match, they're going to put Dean on the mic for twenty minutes at Battleground, insulting Seth.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Writer Cath posted:

In lieu of a match, they're going to put Dean on the mic for twenty minutes at Battleground, insulting Seth.

I hope he does it in the form of a puppet show.

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Writer Cath posted:

Shot for shot remake of Pillman/Austin gun angle throughout the night.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Writer Cath posted:

Can we assume Brad Maddox is slowly and violently getting his revenge on those he perceives to have usurped him?

Remember that time he gave that weird promo about the Shield in a quasi-Bane voice?

Maybe he's off training to return as a monster terrorist/charismatic cult leader/nihilist!

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

NienNunb posted:

I didn't watch most of Raw tonight but I DID go get unlimited wings at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. Asian Zing sauce, and a few Long Island Iced Teas. Pretty chill night.

Those wings probably suck but unlimited amounts of them would be cool as hell.

Now I want wings.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Watching a lovely cam on Youtube. Seth injures the knee jumping off the ropes, not when he gets knocked out of the ring. Although it couldn't have helped at all.

Why are injuries taking everyone I love?! :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Hoping Dean runs in during the main event and takes out all 4 guys for ruining his chance at ending Seth.

• Locked thread