Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

darealkooky posted:

wow this thread still exists?

in that case, if you enjoyed kill la kill, try watching master of martial hearts, a show that actually has a message at the end

make sure you watch the whole thing and don't quit halfway, it's only five episodes. funimation dubbed it too, so you know it's worth your time.

the message at the end of kill la kill is don't be a pig in human clothing

what a bad message to send :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

I like rear end, and pussy.

Simultaneously or separately?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Vagithug posted:

Simultaneously or separately?

sublingually and on a constant drip.

man, can u find a good vocaloid vid? i drank a 6 dollar gallon of budweiser and am way too preoccupied to accomplish such a simple task atm

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_rOh94EWu8

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I really liked the second opening and it entertains me that Garnidelia's other songs are of a similar energy level.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
firnedly reminder lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

I will watch the OVA sometime and then post an essay about it, watch this space

• Locked thread