Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Upon greater hindsight, this episode is probably where the show peaked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

mango gay touchies posted:

have we recommended mushi-shi to anyone yet, because you should watch it too

Mushi-shi is really good, that's what you should take from this thread.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

By the end of KLK every single character, male or female, is butt naked and clothing is irrelevant

The final battle aftermath is literally a massive naked snugglefest between every single still alive character
KLK has plenty of issues but it's got some great points too

the last two episodes of kill la kill felt to me like trigger saying, "sorry we made the middle of this show so mediocre, here are some things you liked from before episode 12, please forgive us"

still a marked improvement over the ryuko-brainwashed arc that preceded them

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Hbomberguy posted:

a one episode arc oh nooooo

it was more than one episode with her wandering off, getting junketsu, and so on

i'm not going to go back and check for you

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I am literally watching it cuz the animation and fights are cool and if that turns lovely that's a real bummer

IMO the worst for this was I think 14? Where Ryuko rides a motorcycle around anyway, that one. I guess they were saving up for the fight in the following episode.

• Locked thread