Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Fucker posted:

hey tards that immediately hate everything loosely related to anime and call others pedos for liking it: you sound like huge dorks and saying you dislike anime doesnt change that fact, also your missing on cool poo poo like picture related. alright thats my rant, cya

whoa wtf is that gif, i don't really anime very often but that is kinda dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I started watching legend of the galactic heroes b/c of this thread. thoughts so far, on episode 5 now:

- sexual tension between redhead and blond admiral man is palpable. i guess redhead is supposed to have a crush on blond dude's sister but i know that poo poo ain't real
- same with the other two dudes on the other side except w/ that one widow instead of the sister
- every space ship in this is blown up in like five seconds and it rules, like michael bay directed this
- this dude has been in the show for like 3 minutes but fuckin owns:

fleet admiral of my heart

i'm also pleased with the lack of fanservice, i guess because it was the 80s and poo poo was still pseudo-mainstream? but i guess there's 105 episodes to go so i'm sure there will be a horrifying hot spring episode or two. also i hope a woman gets to do something that's not just Be Very Sad but at least there's story justification for the dudeness (and if there were more female characters, there would be less time for homoeroticism, and that would be a shame)

e:

:drat:

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jul 21, 2014

• Locked thread