Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

edit: this still doesn't make up for your name + avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

please stop talking about loving kids and start talking about cromartie high school

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Satoshi Kon stuff is all really good, esp because he didn't even mind loving with his audience. rip in peace

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
What's the name of that surrealist anime where it's a bunch of animals like pandas getting high and complaining how mundane their life is?

Don't say regular show I will loving fight you

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

worth it for the last 2 seconds

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Hbomberguy posted:

kill la kill is good because it examines the obsession with tits, and ultimately concludes 'tits are cool I guess but so is egalitarianism, we should smash the patriarchy and capitalism'

i was concerned about the boobs and poo poo until i realized, :unsmith: "yeah, they're making a reason for it/making the whole point of the outfit being comfortable with your body"

and then the creepy sexual abuse came :stare:

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i mean they could have implied it, not loving showed it

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
klk and flcl are both about puberty, flcl just did it in 6 episodes and with less tits

relatively

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Grondoth posted:

Isn't there some other anime with kill in its title that isn't good

Kill Youre' Parents

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
close this thread or move it to adtrw

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
hey (bigger) anime nerds, is shin-chan like that in the original japanese, or is the awesome script from the dubbing team just saying gently caress it

best worst-drawn anime ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

gas thread

• Locked thread