Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Hello. Here is a thread for avatar requests, for this great forum of P.S.P.

There was an old thread, it is now full of broken images and the like. You can see that here.

Are you an avatar making person? Post some of yours here, so we can see your stuff. Made some that went unclaimed? Make a note and perhaps some poor avatar-barren sap will pick it up. I'll try to keep the OP updated as time goes on. Let's make this the one-stop shop for Cool Tiny Pictures Under Our Names.

kidcoelacanth
Jerusalem

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

kidcoelacanth

Avatars I've made (a lot of old TFF/Misc stuff in here):

Unclaimed PSP avs for the taking:

-- empty --

I'd like to get better at making these stupid things, so I'll try to take on requests when I can!

kidcoelacanth fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 16, 2014

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
Oh man, if I didn't toxx myself into having this atrocity to the left, I'd nab any of those three. The Zeb one is spectacular.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Can I call dibs on Zeb? I'm going to buy it as soon as I get home from work. It is amazing.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Blast Fantasto posted:

Can I call dibs on Zeb? I'm going to buy it as soon as I get home from work. It is amazing.

Go for it, I made it like a year ago by request and the guy never bought it.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
gently caress I'm torn between the Ambroses! Both are pretty solid.

EDIT: Gonna lock up the infinite smack head in loop. I'm thinking "And Introducing: Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose" because it kinda looks like it's taken from an opening credit sequence.

Or maybe "And Introducing: Dean Ambrose as Titty Master"

Stealthed Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jul 15, 2014

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Stealthed Zombie posted:

Can I have the one on the left?

E: Might be too big.

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jul 15, 2014

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Stealthed Zombie posted:

EDIT: Gonna lock up the infinite smack head in loop. I'm thinking "And Introducing: Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose" because it kinda looks like it's taken from an opening credit sequence.

Or maybe "And Introducing: Dean Ambrose as Titty Master"

I was going to suggest just TITTY MASTER in bold and then an out of context quote from one of his promos underneath.

TITTY MASTER
"I spent two weeks in a Mexican jail"

or "Ear. You'll notice I said one."

The TV show opening idea is good too though.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Can I have the one on the left?

E: Might be too big.

I always forget that imgur inflates the filesize, see if this is better.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:

Perry Normal posted:

The TV show opening idea is good too though.

Yeah there's just something about him repeatedly smacking his head, coupled with the grayscale and the slight gritty overlay that reminds me of a TV show opening. Gonna buy when I get home.

Stealthed Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 15, 2014

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

kidcoelacanth posted:

I always forget that imgur inflates the filesize, see if this is better.

Taken, thanks for this.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Taken. So much Dean on this page now.

Also thanks!

Stealthed Zombie fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 15, 2014

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Thanks: 7 years on these forums, and I finally bought my first avatar.

God Bless America :911:

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Stealthed Zombie posted:

So much Dean on this page now.

No such thing as too much Dean.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i think you made mine too, so thank you

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
This page is the Nexus something great. :smug:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I had the original (and still best) Dean Ambrose avatar, eat it posers. Also kidc made it too, so thanks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

A bunch of avatars I made over the years, some were used, others weren't, and I'm pretty sure I never saved a few.

Edit: Found some more

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 16, 2014

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!

Jerusalem posted:

A bunch of avatars I made over the years, some were used, others weren't, and I'm pretty sure I never saved a few.

No one used this one, right?

Calling dibs, if it hasn't been claimed previously.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I can't remember if anyone ever used it or not, but nobody suits it more than you anyway, so please go ahead :)

tigerdriver82
Jun 15, 2009

Yo, you best
~Protect Your Neck~
Ah yeah, again and again!
Yay! I'm gonna love him and pet him and squeeze him and call him George.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
I kinda like my dumb avatar, but if work goes well this weekend, I kinda want to replace it. Any chance someone can order up another Dean Ambrose being sleezy av? Might take me a bit to buy it.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

cucka posted:

I kinda like my dumb avatar, but if work goes well this weekend, I kinda want to replace it. Any chance someone can order up another Dean Ambrose being sleezy av? Might take me a bit to buy it.

Here are some potential images that I didn't have saved and needed to spent lots of time on the internet looking for.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Hey, if someone is bored and can mix my current avatar with this image you might be my new favorite person and I will both respect and love you eternally.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
Could someone put Tito Ortiz's head on the body of Josip Broz Tito for me

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

If someone could avatar this one, that would be swell. I'm still on a TOXX but I've got a friend in mind who wanted a new avatar.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If someone could avatar this one, that would be swell. I'm still on a TOXX but I've got a friend in mind who wanted a new avatar.

I feel like someone has this as an avatar already? Not entirely positive.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

kidcoelacanth posted:

I feel like someone has this as an avatar already? Not entirely positive.

I think you're right.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Let's do a lil' testing with the new avatar limits.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
Was thinking I should really get an avatar. Does anyone still have that avatar-sized .gif of the puppy with Kane's mask on?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Discount Trombones posted:

Was thinking I should really get an avatar. Does anyone still have that avatar-sized .gif of the puppy with Kane's mask on?

It's not avatar sized, but it's s start.

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014
Thanks, but I was actually thinking of that thing a goon drew which depicted a pug putting on THE DEMON KANE's mask and subsequently stalking Daniel Bryan. I'm pretty sure that that happened in one of the RAW threads, but I can't find which one.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I'm just putting this here for future reference.
Also a lot of the really lovely fanart ones you see around are probably by me, in particular the one with Randy Orton in a fedora with a neckbeard and what were supposed to be Transitions lenses.

E:

I Before E fucked around with this message at 10:08 on Sep 5, 2014

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

If anyone wants to showcase their love for both Adam Rose and Rose Tyler, here are 2 Adam Rose Tyler avatars.

(DISCLAIMER: Apparently this isn't actually based on a picture of Rose Tyler, but a picture of her actress whose name I can't remember on a Who fan wiki where Rose is Doctress Who which is the dumbest loving thing and bringing it up is the sole reason for this DISCLAIMER)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I Before E posted:

If anyone wants to showcase their love for both Adam Rose and Rose Tyler, here are 2 Adam Rose Tyler avatars.

(DISCLAIMER: Apparently this isn't actually based on a picture of Rose Tyler, but a picture of her actress whose name I can't remember on a Who fan wiki where Rose is Doctress Who which is the dumbest loving thing and bringing it up is the sole reason for this DISCLAIMER)

Billie Piper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Could someone better with gifs than I am get this in avatar form?

I realize the whole thing's probably impossible, but if I could at least get one turn and point and the captioned "Konnichiwa Nihonjin!" part at the end I'd really appreciate it. I'd also take just a couple turns or the part while he's speaking to the camera if that's the only way to get it under the requisite size.

I'd be happy to give someone an avatar cert in return.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Sep 29, 2014

• Locked thread