Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Teek posted:

Yeah that was ridiculous. No one in the city went to the city morgue all day?

But was it two days? I thought it seemed from one night to the next.

Yeah, the show is sort of hilarious for details like that. Nobody answering the phones at the medical examiner for the largest city in the United States for over a day and all the corpses being missing would probably result in a SWAT team being sent in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Sean Astin being the voice of reason in that autopsy is great.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

mikeraskol posted:

Call the loving police or the CDC or something lady

Why are you burying that dog right now

Yes, killing the nosy rear end in a top hat neighbor via vampire husband is great.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

In the Strain universe do the vampires not have control about sucking people dry or do they always infect people when they neck bite them? Because The Master killing the jewish concentration camp victims makes sense if its the second (doesn't want a bunch of them roaming around alerting the Nazis that poo poo is going down).

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

Aaron Douglas can never seem to be a break.

He went from cabbage wife to crazy vampire wife.

If you know his real life story its even sadder (his wife died between the filming of the miniseries of BSG and the first season).

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

I thought the Master's face looked like Batboy if he was an adult. Not exactly what I had in mind.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Looking at the Strain's entry on Wikipedia is hilarious in the context of the show:

quote:

All bodily waste is excreted from a single rectal orifice in the form of a pungent ammonia-based spray; a vampire will excrete for the entire duration of a feeding, purging old food as it consumes new blood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene

Fun Shoe

Generic American posted:

... Them's fighting' words, my friend.

Yeah if anything the kaiju and jaeger designs were really the highlight of the movie, especially Cherno Alpha.

• Locked thread