Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scissorfighter
Oct 7, 2007
With all rocks and papers vanquished, they turn on eachother...

Nick Rivers posted:

I was really excited to see Andrew Divoff was in this and then sad when he was killed and his head smashed in, which makes me assume that is all for him on the show.

Aw man, I thought he looked familiar. He made the first 2 wishmaster movies extremely watchable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scissorfighter
Oct 7, 2007
With all rocks and papers vanquished, they turn on eachother...

CODChimera posted:

That FBI agent not wanting to stop a guy covered in blood from attacking someone in a car was hilarious. Then they both get killed by a snake from the guys mouth and still no one really gives a poo poo.

Then a bunch of cops run over and beat up the protagonist after he successfully defended himself from the blood covered monster which is still somehow running around attacking people.

At least those bits were funny though. Really hoping things will escalate next episode but at this point I'm wondering if it ever will.

Everyone in New York is being attacked by vampires. If that doesn't count as escalation I'm not sure what would.

• Locked thread