Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The protagonists shrugging off the gigantic coffin engraved with skulls and filled with dirt was a pretty good tone setter for the series I think. If the show can consistently deliver stuff like the autopsy scene, then I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

InfiniteZero posted:

Also Mia Maestro isn't as good as most of the actors in Sharknado.

She's going to die so soon

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Our CDC friends were so stupid over these first few episodes that I feel like they're past the point of ever being credible protagonists.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

etalian posted:

The show pretty much needs the plot crutch to allow the vampire takeover.

That's okay if all of these characters die next week and the show goes, "alright just kidding, here's the real cast".

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Came here to say the kid is really bad, but it looks like everyone already knows.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Kevin Durand is the only likeable character on this show, and that's probably just because I can't understand anything he says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Whispering Machines posted:

And sorry everyone but miniEph is with us for a whole lot longer

His depraved indifference to the world around him is starting to grow on me.

• Locked thread