Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tatopom
Apr 9, 2009

Flatscan posted:

That's actually a pretty important plot point.

Does it have anything to do with the "power of wuv" mentioned in the closing voiceover at the end of the pilot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tatopom
Apr 9, 2009

Friction.123 posted:

The Master left them alive on purpose, don't remember why off the top of my head but in the rockstars case its because he has a pad to be the vampire king from.

Cool!

That would explain making a narcissist lawyer a vamp as well. Still doesn't explain the suburban dude and pilot though. (not that it matters now)

tatopom
Apr 9, 2009

Really? This is how they end the season? Where's the payoff?

Rich dude gets zombified but turns out he doesn't

Butler dude quits without consequences other than ' you'll regret this '

A showdown with the boss where no-one gets killed or even hurt. There wasn't even any badass banter! Setrakian -'Now its time for me to see him'. Master - 'yes now you see me'.

Was their plan after losing the UV bomb to just kill him with sunlight (or did I miss their plan b). Team Setrakian gets headshots but the Hacker lady shoots Ze German in the shoulder twice and forgets she has more bullets.

Vampire mom finally meets the family and nothing much happens except some shouting and crying (I hoped the son getting a sweet silver sword was meant to be a setup for this but nope). Isn't a main character supposed to be turned at this point?

And the final reveal of a mysterious third faction to Gus goes "yup no kidding its a terf war, so". And why they picked him 'yo why you telling me this' with an equally useless response. And the reveal of 'powerful ancients' all 3 of whom look alike and the same as the master, and aren't doing anything more interesting than taking a nap. (if they had fancy costume design I couldn't see poo poo of it with the lighting in that scene).

Did anyone see any plot resolutions or setups for the series?

• Locked thread