Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

ufarn posted:

Hey man, Corey Stoll was great in House of Cards.

I love Corey Stoll, but I dunno... maybe he was as distracted by his ridiculous hairpiece as I was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

So normally I watch this show as background noise/occasional gross effects/Corey Stoll Hairwatch 2014, but I was really into the last few minutes of this episode. The hooded vampire hunter dude was really captivating to me. Then it clicked...

Stephen loving McHattie!!!!

He played the hooded dude, right? His name was in the opening but I had zoned out by the end and forgot to even look for him. If he's hooded dude and he sticks around for a bit then I'm definitely sold until the end of the season.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

InfiniteZero posted:

I understand the comparison, but he really just sounds Austrian. I had Austrian friends growing up and their parents and relatives sounded exactly like that.

And, hell, if we're gonna compare him to awesome actors who were in Inglourious Basterds it makes more sense to compare him to this guy

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Gaunab posted:

This is the weirdest thread for a show. A section of you guys barely pays attention, some of you guys are upset the show's not more realistic, some just want a quick summary of the books and everyone else is just enjoying the ride. Oh well, still like the show and glad it got renewed for a second season.

Hey, you forgot that some of us are still tuning in only for Corey Stoll's hair!

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

The tunnel scene was pretty cool and obviously Fet continues to be the best character. I dig The Master's face and hands because, gently caress it, they're funny and this show's stupid so it works.

Them wasting more time on Gus? Ugggh. I feel bad for the actor that he spent the majority of this season doing dick all. The kid's scenes sucked too, especially after him being surprisingly easy to handle last episode.

Dammit, show me more Stephen McHattie Vampire, show!

• Locked thread