Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Welp I was going to make a thread about The Strain this morning (yay slow work day!) because I couldn't find one a few days ago. So, yay thread!

Anyway, I really quite enjoyed it. Sufficiently spooky and gross and the female CDC chick is easy on the eyes. As long as the vampires don't get all sparkly and start wearing Victorian era clothing, I'm in.

The little girl showing up outside her fathers door saying she was cold was creeeeeeeeeepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The whole scene with rockstar dude's tallywhacker falling off was just The fact that he was all "welp, my penis fell off" and simply just flushed it down the toilet after it went kabloop was just...I don't even know what, NEVERMIND turning around to show nothing but whatever that was.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

cochise posted:

Maybe he has a cloacae?

Brafreakingvo

This is not getting enough love

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

And it just got a while lot more interesting

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

SVU
Special Vampires Unit

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

frgildan posted:

Vasiliy is the best character.

Yes, yes he is. A big hulking vampire slayer filled with great knowledge like "gasoline is a liquid that wants to be a gas, work quickly!". His " What are the rules?" question was great. No debate, nothing but tell me what I need to know quickly and efficiently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Following started off kinda strong, then ended up taking a hard left screeching turn to Suckville. This started out kinda slow but has gradually improved from episode to episode. Plus it helps if you don't take it seriously - at all.

• Locked thread