Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

I enjoyed the pilot and I'm not one for zombie/monster shows. I don't even watch The Walking Dead.

E: this guy is giving me Jeffrey Combs vibes. Man, that guy needs a role on an FX show.

E2: holy poo poo those Simpsons commercials. :stare:

Mental Hospitality fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Jesus gently caress.

This show reminds me of some really stretched out off the wall episode of The X Files.

Mental Hospitality fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jul 21, 2014

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Teek posted:

Yeah that was ridiculous. No one in the city went to the city morgue all day?

But was it two days? I thought it seemed from one night to the next.

It is ridiculous. No one notices the medical examiners department has gone AWOL for how many hours(?). No one gives a poo poo about the made-up CO story or that there's possibly a huge biological epidemic hitting NYC because cancelling some flights might make the stock exchange go down for a bit. It's pretty loving ridiculous, but it has zombies...or vampires....or zompires?

Whatever, I like it.

Sucrose posted:

I though it was weird they didn't mention that the doctor was an alcoholic until now.

In the first episode baldy does mention that he did quit drinking for his wife and kid. I figured the obligatory AA meeting was coming (ugh), I'm just glad they got it out of they way now. As it stands, it's just a cheap character tool to reinforce the idea that "this guy really loves his job, and kid too". Terriers had a way better drunk, but oh well.

Mental Hospitality fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Jul 21, 2014

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

Drifter posted:

Man, that was a REALLY good show. I liked it a lot.

I shouldn't have mentioned the show, it seems to come up whenever a new show airs on FX. It was well received here, and by the whole 9 other people that watched it.

• Locked thread