Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

You know what, I know this show is kinda dumb and cliché'd, but it's fun and I want to see how things go inevitably terribly wrong for everyone. Also there is this level of self awareness that can make shows really fun. I mean, first episode and we already have vampire virus maggots, zombies, nazi vampires, a "dead" plane, vampires that can't cross water, a huge ominous carved coffin and a deliciously evil corporation.

Also corporate vampire remind me of Vampires : The Masquerade (barely tried the pen&paper RPG but loved Bloodlines) so that's always a plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Is that french speaking guy supposed to be from Quebec or something? because I literally need the english subtitles to understand what he is saying.

I guess those first two episodes were supposed to be exposition, and thus a little low on action, but next week should be dealing with the empty morgue, the various infectees turning into vampires (my bet is on the pilot dying in his hospital bed, goth singer going crazy with power, lawyer bitch going even bitchier and absolutely average guy killing those he loves in a fit of blood hunger), the dead coming back to life, rich dude getting splattered and Abraham breaking out of jail.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cigar-smoking, no-bullshit pest control guy is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Oh yes, thank you God, bring in the SWAT vampires, this is so cool.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Xoidanor posted:

They're way beyond the point where a few witnesses could cause harm that the masters power grab already hasn't.

Basically at this point I'm expecting the Haitian Lady to go to the police, tell everything that happened :"my boss turned into a blood sucking vampire, killed her husband, tried to kill me and the kids, then that vampire SWAT dude came and killed her, but then he killed my daughter because apparently she was corrupted, I can show you to the house, it's full of corpses and signs of struggle" only to be met with a "hey lady, it's Toronto New York, weird poo poo happens all the time now gently caress off and lemme finish those donuts".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

But why couldn't they have recorded Eph, going through as many takes as necessary to maximize the infos about vampires/time ratio, then aired the most perfect of these takes, instead of doing it live? If I had to do it, I'd hate loving up while on air, making a fool of myself and accomplishing nothing in the process.

• Locked thread