Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
matrocious
Feb 7, 2011

B.H. Facials posted:

These characters are way more tolerable than those on Walking Dead.

That bar is buried incredibly low.

Everything related to the vampires is great but everything else is either lacking or a detraction. I'll keep watching if only to see more hilarious gore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
Daniel Day Lewis couldn't overshadow that hairpiece. It's all I stare at when that guy is on the screen unless something gross is happening. It's the most captivating inanimate object I've ever seen.

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
This week: at least some stuff happened but not really all that much.

The tone, pacing, and dialog all run the gamut from inconsistent to abyssal. The vampires, gore, and actual vampire killing are the only bright spots of the show. It's frustrating that every character is packed to the gills with stupid tropes but that's not really the show's fault since they're mostly true to the books.

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
This was a fairly good episode. Enough stuff happened to keep me interested which is a far cry from most of the other episodes. I still think they really need to start bringing some of these threads together quicker.

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011

Fateo McMurray posted:

I find it much easier to believe that vampires can be things than uv lights can work without being plugged in

As if this were the largest plot hole of the episode.

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011
I've missed the last two episodes, is this a good thing? Are either of them worth watching?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011

savinhill posted:

I skip most of the posts in this thread and it's still a really bad thread.

It's the thread this show deserves so

• Locked thread