Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Drifter posted:

Wasn't it a giant hedgehog were-monster that made the plane crash, not 'land' in Fringe? Or am I misremembering?

There have been multiple plane incidents in Fringe, and indeed more than one incident involving a giant hedgehog were-monster on a plane, but the one from the pilot involved a biological agent that causes their bodies to crystallize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

sector_corrector posted:

I really wish he was the central protagonist instead of whine-dad.

Wish eventually granted!

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Pretty much the only thing that makes perfect sense is the vampire biology, which they go balls deep on, at least as far as the source material goes. It's like it took them nearly an entire book to tell a meaningfully interesting story of this cool idea they had for semi-vampires. It is really a lot more of a slow burn than you would expect from something that starts out with a vampire invasion of New York. Once it gets going through, it does ramp up into insanely crazy territory pretty quick. It just takes a *long* time to get going.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

unlawfulsoup posted:

Also Vasilliy and Setrakian are the protagonists as far as I am concerned.

If they don't poo poo the bed and neuter the best parts of the books, they are the protagonists as far as the story is concerned too.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Capitalism trumps human safety in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
He switches faces at some point, don't worry about it.

• Locked thread